Incredible now, or wait for another

RunnerGeek

Reaction score
I am currrently ready for a new phone (BB curve w/ AT&T). I have 4 months in my countract but have no issues getting out now. I really want an incredible, however, they releasing phones like mad currently (plus rumors of the droid 2). In your opinions do you think it is worth it to get one now, or should I wait till around christmas time and see if anything better comes around (ie. 4G)?

freddie

Reaction score
If you are worried about getting a phone and then having another phone that comes along and makes your current phone seem "out-dated", don't upgrade. As there will always be a newer, "better" phone.

I say get the Incredible now, but what do I know. I made the switch from a Verizon Blackberry Storm 2 to the Incredible and LOVE it. I think you would be in for an even better improvement, considering you're on an AT&T Blackberry.

OP
R

RunnerGeek

Reaction score
I suppose the fact that there will always be something better does make this question fairly moot. Yeah my phone is a peice of crap, it will be a huge upgrade.

freddie

Reaction score
Honestly, so far in 3 months I have been 100% content with my INcredible, which is probably a first for any phone I've ever owned. You will love it

OP
R

RunnerGeek

Reaction score
Went to the Verizon store after work. Should have phone in hand by the 5th.

MercKing

Reaction score
I came from a storm 1. This phone is awesome. I was a big BB nerd. Did all the hybrid OS's and so now, you'll love this phone.

EdisonCheug

Reaction score
yep, i think i agree with RunnerGeek, there's always a better phone after yours.

muddydog1

Reaction score
Incredible is amazing.

At the beginning of this week my Motorola Droid took a swimming in the toilet. Insurance couldn't replace the Droid so they shipped me a new in box Incredible. I was hesitant at first but I now love it. Great phone.