ICS won't work on my razr!

rayman8474

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently upgraded to ics, and after waiting about 10 minutes for it to upgrade, I happily opened up my phone, and waited for the 4g to come back. After the 4g was back and everything seemed in order, I opened up my text messages and waited for them to load. Only it didn't load, and my phone froze. Nothing worked, so I force shut it down, and then tried again only on a different app, but it too failed. I have been force shutting down for the last couple of hours and no apps seem to be able to run. This is so incredibly frustrating. Thanks in advance for the help

OP
R

rayman8474

Reaction score
I left it alone for a couple of hours and now everything seems to work, except for my text messaging. The main text messaging app just has a loading circle and then eventually a pop up comes up telling me that it has stopped responding. I can call people, but the phone is still kinda sluggish. I also have the GO SMS app and it opens up, the screen is black, but then the same pop up comes as the main text messagin app. I cleared the cache and even deleted the data, but it still won't load.