i think i have bricked my droid 4

outerbanker1

Reaction score
was on page plus and the jb update came in and my bad, i updated. wiped page plus off and had to reflash. that is what started this:
think i might have bricked the phone

started flashing phone, phone cut off and back on then cut off and never came back on. think i have turned into a brick. any help, thanks. droid razer utility 1.82, ap fastboot mode

ok guys, i can push in vol up and down then connect data cable from computer to phone and the green data light will come on. any help will do.

i posted to general, but no response, figure i would try here, thanks:frown:

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. now where do i find the directs to use this, i will try to search.:)

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
  1. Download and install RSDLite.
  2. Download and install the latest Motorola USB Drivers.
  3. Download the official jb sbf file and unzip it.
  4. Power off your phone and power it on while doing the following:
  5. Hold the volume up, volume down, and power buttons at the same time until you see the bootloader menu
  6. Use the volume down button to navigate to "Recovery" then use the volume up button to select it
  7. When you see the android/triangle, press both volume buttons together
  8. Select "wipe data/factory reset" and on the next screen select "Yes -- delete all user data"
  9. Once it's finished, select "reboot system now" then immediately press both volume buttons until you see the bootloader menu
  10. Connect your phone to your PC via USB
  11. Use the volume down button to navigate to "AP Fastboot" then use the volume up button to select it
  12. Open RSDLite, press the "..." button at the top, and select the fastboot image .zip file
  13. Select "Decompress And Start Flashing" and wait for the process to finish (it will take around 20-30 minutes)

Last edited:
OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
like i said, all i get is a green lite, nothing else, no matter what i do.:frown:

rlilbun10

Reaction score
Thanks you guys fixed my phone its been soft bricked for like 5 day you're awesome

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
guys, i appreciate all the help, but like i said, all i get is a green lite comes on, nothing on screen, all black, do not know if it is doing anything. do not know if anyone else has experience this, but i cannot do anythning and no device detected . willing to try anything

OP
O

outerbanker1

Reaction score
any one with any idea's or know of anyone who could try and un brick the phone