I Think I Bricked My Phone!!!!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
when you tried rsd did it fail right away or did it flash a little bit first?
the ctd error you got then is fixable but i havent seen anyone get that unless they were previously on the 901 leak.
i read what you posted about the fastboot errors, it doesnt say anything about cdt error that you didnt include?

jsan2727

Reaction score
hmmm, you have the moto drivers installed on your pc? (if not you need to install them) if so try the other "runme" file, i have used that script before when stuck in fastboot, it will slide by the first part (which isnt that important in your situation) to the fastboot part.

the difference in the runme files only has to do with root and doesnt affect the base script.

thanks for your help, yes i have the drivers installed, i dont see another runme file, just runmebbb

jsan2727

Reaction score
when you tried rsd did it fail right away or did it flash a little bit first?
the ctd error you got then is fixable but i havent seen anyone get that unless they were previously on the 901 leak.
i read what you posted about the fastboot errors, it doesnt say anything about cdt error that you didnt include?

yes it failed right away, and yes it says invalid cdt, thanks again

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
thanks for your help, yes i have the drivers installed, i dont see another runme file, just runmebbb

hmm your right i just looked, the new runme file must have overwritten the old one and i haddent noticed.

yes it failed right away, and yes it says invalid cdt, thanks again

ez fix :) go into the pathsaver folder and open the 901fix.bat file, your phone should reboot almost right away.

jsan2727

Reaction score
hmm your right i just looked, the new runme file must have overwritten the old one and i haddent noticed.

ez fix :) go into the pathsaver folder and open the 901fix.bat file, your phone should reboot almost right away.

901fix.bat did it, this is the first time my phone has booted all day!! thanks!!!!

now i just need to figure out what i ended up with after all the things that have been tried today

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
im not sure what you did earlier but the 901 file does nothing but get you off the fastboot screen.
at this point if you want root you can run the pathsaver file.
when its done the prompt will close and your phone will boot into recovery, install the 893 file the pathsaver put there and reboot.
dont jump straight to the 901 file or youll be back here talkin to me lol :)

doctordoctor

Reaction score
jans I am screwed too. stuck. Trying to just get to 901 now but can't. thought I had it until i tried rebooting with safestrap and it just stuck me in fast boot. Now it says it can't find my device even though I know i have the files on there. tried loading the zips again and now it won't let me

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
jans I am screwed too. stuck. Trying to just get to 901 now but can't. thought I had it until i tried rebooting with safestrap and it just stuck me in fast boot. Now it says it can't find my device even though I know i have the files on there. tried loading the zips again and now it won't let me

jsan is fine :)

what does your phone say on the fastboot screen?

doctordoctor

Reaction score
can't tell you I am running the script again and currently I am stuck with my phone on at the start up menu or setup screen and the script saying daemon started successfully... it is stuck there.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
can't tell you I am running the script again and currently I am stuck with my phone on at the start up menu or setup screen and the script saying daemon started successfully... it is stuck there.

your kinda confusing me,
you said in the last post, you were stuck in fastboot, now your stuck at which start up screen? booted or pre boot