I have a lapdock and more Bionic accessories if anybody wants them.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verizon is replacing my Bionic with a Rezound, and I have no use for my Bionic accessories any more. PM me and we can talk if anyone wants them.

wingdo

Reaction score
The lapdock would be awesome as I'd like to play with one to see what I think, but I don't think they are worth $200! Which version and how much?

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lapdock 100. I have it on ebay currently. PM and I can send you the link. A couple months old and I bought it new from Verizon. Works with Razr, Bionic and other Moto devices. Worked great with my Bionic.

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Update: Lapdock is currently not available anymore. Thanks for taking interest everyone.

kidnice15

Reaction score
I just got out of the bionic from verizon also.. They offered me a rezound and I said I want something different and called back and got them to send me a nexus. Good luck with the sale and new phone

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yea I think Verizon is starting to realize that the latest Bionic update made things worse. I went with the Rezound because I liked my incredible 2 a lot and wanted to get back to htc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Strange as my Bionic is really improved since the last update. Transistion from 3g/4g to wifi or vice versa is great. Phone seems faster for the most part also.

I just bought a Bionic Lapdock for my phone, I found one at a local verizon store. Good thing as they are not available on the Verizon website anymore, at least I could not find one tonight. I like the thing for the light use I give it and I can surf about anywhere. Hoping this setup will last me for a while now...

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea the lapdock is nice. Wish it worked with the rezound. I am glad the update is working for you. I would enjoy the bionic a little more if the data worked for me and if it had more development.

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Yea the lapdock is nice. Wish it worked with the rezound. I am glad the update is working for you. I would enjoy the bionic a little more if the data worked for me and if it had more development.

I keep my phones stock... I am perfectly capable of rooting and installing Rom's, it is just not my taste. I prefer to do my hacking on my computers for some reason. No issue at all though with anyone that does it, and I wish it were more open for you. I was talking more in the vein of how uneven the success of the newer updates seems to be for this phone. 902 worked out great for me and made my data a lot better. The only resets I have ever had have been tracked by me to a malfunctioning app and the phone started behaving after I deleted it.

I do wish ICS were gonna come out sooner than it appears it is, but I am happy with the way the phone performs for me.

BTW, I did PM you to see what else you might have?