What will i get if i warranty my bionic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilly216

Reaction score
So according to the interwebs the bionic is out of production and a rare find nowadays so i was wondering if i call in on my warranty, what would they give me as a replacement bionic? I can return my phone back to stock unrooted. Do u think I'd get a bionic or something else? I'm wondering because all my accessories/extended batteries only fit a bionic. I'd like to use the warranty to get a replacement while i still have the chance(power button, scratches on camera glass,speaker issues,etc) if i ended up with a razr, rezound, nexus, etc idk if I'd want that because of my batteries. What do u think? Thanks.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
my guess is a regular razr

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
Hmmm.... Interesting. Your answers intrigue me.

Agent_10.7

Reaction score
I just did that and I got a refurb bionic. They offered to replace It with the razr or stratosphere if I paid the difference. (In retail price) I would have had to pay $360 just to swap to the razr. My opinion: Not worth it! :)

bionichillbilly

Reaction score
I had to replace mine last week. I received a refurbished bionic. I would think that you should get a razor max if you bought the bionic extended battery from verizon. They have everything that you bought on record.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
So according to the interwebs the bionic is out of production and a rare find nowadays so i was wondering if i call in on my warranty, what would they give me as a replacement bionic? I can return my phone back to stock unrooted. Do u think I'd get a bionic or something else? I'm wondering because all my accessories/extended batteries only fit a bionic. I'd like to use the warranty to get a replacement while i still have the chance(power button, scratches on camera glass,speaker issues,etc) if i ended up with a razr, rezound, nexus, etc idk if I'd want that because of my batteries. What do u think? Thanks.

I still get the d2g on one of my lines... The phones been replaced four times most recently a month ago. Will be replaced again soon as the digitizer is going out again.

So don't hold your breath these companies have a plethora of recertified refurbished bionics.

I even asked if i could get a d3 the lady said they still have the d2g so not at this time. Funny story they don't have the d2 regular anymore.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
When I called to get my bionic replaced they offered a galaxy nex or the RAZR. Mind you this was march... I told them no, we settled on a DROID which came out a month before. They will hook you up with any phone that isn't on their flagship list. At the time of the exchange it was the RAZR Maxx. Just work your way up the chain of command till you get what you want. Your the customer don't let them pigeon hole you. By the way the DROID 4 was brand new not a refurbished unit. Seriously if you don't like the answer your getting from the rep ask to speak to the supervisor. The gal who helped me was around 4 supervisors up from the rep. Ultimately I reminded them their customer support is a huge selling point for their service and the reason I changed carriers. If I was going to get Substandard support I would cancel my contract and switch to a competitor. Got me a brand new D4 and the VGA adapter for free. Don't get bullied by the V...
DROID 4 currently running eclipse.

Reaction score
What do you think the odds are I can have them trade me a Droid x2 straight up? My area has horrid 4g signal so there's really no point in having a 4g phone..

grgguy

Reaction score
What do you think the odds are I can have them trade me a Droid x2 straight up? My area has horrid 4g signal so there's really no point in having a 4g phone..

That would be a backwards trade . I think they would have no problem giving you a X2

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I called to get my bionic replaced they offered a galaxy nex or the RAZR. Mind you this was march... I told them no, we settled on a DROID which came out a month before. They will hook you up with any phone that isn't on their flagship list. At the time of the exchange it was the RAZR Maxx. Just work your way up the chain of command till you get what you want. Your the customer don't let them pigeon hole you. By the way the DROID 4 was brand new not a refurbished unit. Seriously if you don't like the answer your getting from the rep ask to speak to the supervisor. The gal who helped me was around 4 supervisors up from the rep. Ultimately I reminded them their customer support is a huge selling point for their service and the reason I changed carriers. If I was going to get Substandard support I would cancel my contract and switch to a competitor. Got me a brand new D4 and the VGA adapter for free. Don't get bullied by the V...

I think I'm going to try to have then give me a Droid 4 instead of a d2g... This will be replacement five, it's just getting ridiculous

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Bionic_Racer

Reaction score
Usuallyfaded said:

Thats cool but the droid 4 sucks... well compared to the bionic it does. The screen on that thing is too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.