What will i get if i warranty my bionic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
@lifted For what it's worth, I don't think any of the comments about lying (myself included) were directed at you, but rather at some of the instructions you were receiving. I definitely didn't assume you would do what was being instructed, but just wanted to balance out that info. :)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
@lifted For what it's worth, I don't think any of the comments about lying (myself included) were directed at you, but rather at some of the instructions you were receiving. I definitely didn't assume you would do what was being instructed, but just wanted to balance out that info. :)

Indeed. I'm honest to a fault which tends to get me taken advantage of.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
liftedplane said:
Indeed. I'm honest to a fault which tends to get me taken advantage of.

Also my comments were not directed at you, sorry if you feel that way.
My comments were aimed at where the thread was going. Lying for self gain, stealing in my book.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Also my comments were not directed at you, sorry if you feel that way.
My comments were aimed at where the thread was going. Lying for self gain, stealing in my book.

I know I'm pretty hard to offend. But thank you

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I had BB storm so I know how it is to go to verizon every other week to get a new phone. The storm had screen issues, the forums had great ideas to quasi fix them. The two adjusters, one of which had the water detection sticker covering it, could fix the problem if you could remove the sticker and not void your warranty. They were content on handing me a new POS every month. Then tired off making the trip to verizon I figured out how to fix it without toying with the adjusters. Would have posted the fix on the forums put telling people to gently twist their phones I didn't think was such a good idea, cracked screens.
Lemons are lemons.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
What area are you in not to have 4g??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

The inland empire (50 miles east of Los Angeles), we have 4g it was good 6 months ago not so good now. This valley is 125 square miles of nothing but people on cell phones. I Have 2 4g within 3 miles of here, next to the freeway. Rush hour all the cars suck up the signals. 3g same.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
The inland empire (50 miles east of Los Angeles), we have 4g it was good 6 months ago not so good now. This valley is 125 square miles of nothing but people on cell phones. I Have 2 4g within 3 miles of here, next to the freeway. Rush hour all the cars suck up the signals. 3g same.

Dang that sucks! Is there any way someone could fix that?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
When they convert all the towers to 4g should be good. 3g 1 year ago was better than 4g today. Not much difference between the 2 now, may 1 or 2 megs. Verizon puts up 1 tower in the city than eventually they will convert the rest. Airports were the first to get 4g and I'm 4 or 5 miles from Ontario international airport.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
lloydstrans said:
When they convert all the towers to 4g should be good. 3g 1 year ago was better than 4g today. Not much difference between the 2 now, may 1 or 2 megs. Verizon puts up 1 tower in the city than eventually they will convert the rest. Airports were the first to get 4g and I'm 4 or 5 miles from Ontario international airport.

Gotcha!

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
lloydstrans said:

Sounds like trying to get bandwidth in se dallas during texas state fair.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
virgil71468 said:
You guys are dead a** wrong for lying to get by, even with a stupid phone. Primarily why most of us get lied to by vzw. Just good business huh? B.s. buy one off craigslist and stop driving up the cost for those of us that actually work our a** off to even purchase early upgrade equipment only to pay for it by this type of idiotic behavior. To be such a "tech savy" forum, you guys disappoint me.

Sent from my ICS .238 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Get off ur high horse u plus 500 other people have done or will do the same thing if u had a sh***y phone

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
can't believe what I'm reading in this topic.. if someone is unhappy with his phone for whatever reason whether its data drop call quality or many other things... ur saying just suck it up? come on now... they put out these products so if they wanna limit the amount of returns its on them to put out better quality items... not for us to return it and be slammed with future fees... as the fees go up the customers leave and they know that.. there's plenty of ppl like me that have insurance on multiple phones and haven't even used it so there is some balance... but don't think for one second that if I wasn't happy with my phone that id get it replaced over and over until they sent me a good one

if ur phone is fine and ur still wanting to swap it.. that's another story

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.