i got the 2nd update but cant install flash!!!

mamacita4two

Reaction score
I got the 2nd update that gave my phone the frg220 update (or whatever it is) yet I still can't see flash player in market! Wtf?

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Reboot your phone. Go to the Market, hit apps, all apps, top free.....it's been the top free download for the last few days.

May want to check and make sure you are the latest OS. Hit menu, settings, about phone and look for build number at the bottom. It needs to be FRG22D

Insult2Injury

Reaction score
Reboot your phone. Go to the Market, hit apps, all apps, top free.....it's been the top free download for the last few days.

May want to check and make sure you are the latest OS. Hit menu, settings, about phone and look for build number at the bottom. It needs to be FRG22D

agree check to make sure it actually updated

spower

Reaction score

Doesn't show in my Market, maybe it will only show if I get the update??? Hard to believe that though.
I have not got the second update yet, ho hum.....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the 2nd update that gave my phone the frg220 update (or whatever it is) yet I still can't see flash player in market! Wtf?

Some have had to clear the cache in Market before seeing Flash even if they're at FRG22D.

If I'm at FRG01B how do I upgrade?

Are you rooted? Installed FRG01B manually or got it Over The Air (OTA) automatically?

If OTA.....wait. It will show up.

Doesn't show in my Market, maybe it will only show if I get the update??? Hard to believe that though.
I have not got the second update yet, ho hum.....

You can go to http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/75018-official-frg22d-ota-patch-here-download-now.html and get the 1.6mb file and update it yourself. Or install the Flash apk now that's been floating around this site.

Last edited:

raindizzle

Reaction score
I just got the frg22d update this morning also but didn't know that we had to download flash off the market???? I thought when u get the second update it would already be installed???

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got the frg22d update this morning also but didn't know that we had to download flash off the market???? I thought when u get the second update it would already be installed???

Nope, it just gave you the ability to get Flash from the Market. Flash by itself is an 8mb file.

Last edited:

johnnieeve

Reaction score
9-1-10 around 10:15am, PDT, I just received OTA Flash on my Droid.

raindizzle

Reaction score

So you mean to say that you didn't have to download flash off the market when you got the OTA and that it came with it???

Now the question is how many of you guys got the second update non rooted with flash and how many of you guys got the second update but had to download it off the market??? And why would that be???

keiichi25

Reaction score

So you mean to say that you didn't have to download flash off the market when you got the OTA and that it came with it???

Now the question is how many of you guys got the second update non rooted with flash and how many of you guys got the second update but had to download it off the market??? And why would that be???

I think he got his update ota... But honestly, I got my update from the forums, I am not rooted and after I updated, I went to the market and got flash from there.