Huawei May Be Releasing A New Smart Watch At Mobile World Congress.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gsmarena_000.jpg

Huawei has one of the best Android Smart Watches around with the Huawei Watch. My Huawei watch has been my favorite smart watch so far so I was pretty excited to hear that Huawei will likely release an all new smart watch at Mobile World Congress in a few weeks. Huawei recently sent out a teaser showing a man in mid run checking out his watch with the caption "Made For Free Spirits.". With the Huawei Fit fitness tracker being so newly announced it isn't likely that this is referring to another fitness tracker.

Instead we will probably see a more sporty version of the Huawei watch. The device may feature more in depth fitness tracking and may include a rubber waterproof watch band and build. The watch will also include GPS tracking and LTE antennas. Would a sporty Huawei watch be appealing to you?

via GSMarena

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I liked the looks of the first one. Hoping they'll do 2 versions if they go with a sporty, rubbery one. If and when I decide to upgrade my Watch Urbane, I'll want something along those same lines as far as look.