HTC Rezound Makes A Surprise Showing In Verizon Ad

loki993

Reaction score
I'm with you all, we need some specs to keep the rezound in the running. The razr has good specs and great style and the nex has even better specs and ok style. HTC needs to up their GAme or get left Behind.

How are the specs on the Nexus better? The both have the same amount of ram, same processor and same GPU. The nexus has the better screen, slightly.

Also how can someone say the Rezound is old news? Its probably going to have better specs, or a least the same then both of those phones.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Up until I saw ICS, there was no way you could get me to go back to vanilla Android. I was strictly beholden to Sense. Now, I'm just waiting to see how the vendors incorporate ICS into their UIs. If the upcoming vendor-ICS UIs suck, I will just get a vanilla-ICS phone.

I'm not eligible for an upgrade any time soon and I'm LOVING my Incredible 2, so I have plenty of time to see how everything plays out.

100% feel the same way, but now that I have seen ICS I do believe the G-Nexus will be my next phone. Man I'm going to miss Sense. Oh well I guess I can always pop my 4G sim into my Thunderbolt for a day or two here and there.

If the G-Nexus was not coming out so soon the Rezound would have been my next phone.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
How are the specs on the Nexus better? The both have the same amount of ram, same processor and same GPU. The nexus has the better screen, slightly.

Also how can someone say the Rezound is old news? Its probably going to have better specs, or a least the same then both of those phones.

we dont have the official spec of the rezound yet. So it really is STILL to soon to tell(which is half of the problem with the rezound).

I dont think the g-nex will have a better screen. the amoled hd screen will be very nice.... but the s-lcd screen on the rezound will have more PPI(and I love the screen on the dinc2! its a 800x400).

They are both going to be beautiful screens though.

the only thing the rezound does not have is ICS.....thats all..... I would say that its the razr and g-nex put together......

it is a powerful phone that has a removeable battery AND SD card. it has the HD screen of the g-mex and better build of the razr(not quite but yea...)

it would seem to be that best of both worlds...

loki993

Reaction score
we dont have the official spec of the rezound yet. So it really is STILL to soon to tell(which is half of the problem with the rezound).

I dont think the g-nex will have a better screen. the amoled hd screen will be very nice.... but the s-lcd screen on the rezound will have more PPI(and I love the screen on the dinc2! its a 800x400).

They are both going to be beautiful screens though.

the only thing the rezound does not have is ICS.....thats all..... I would say that its the razr and g-nex put together......

it is a powerful phone that has a removeable battery AND SD card. it has the HD screen of the g-mex and better build of the razr(not quite but yea...)

it would seem to be that best of both worlds...

That's what I think. I think it could be a sleeper. Sure we haven't heard a lot about it lately, sure we don't know the real specs yet. But none of these phones are released yet. Its not like someone can go get a Razr or G-nex to skip over the Vigor anyway. ICS I dot see a problem with that. We all know it will get it and if HTC releases the kernel source well get it even sooner. OS is pretty much the least important thing to me on any phone. OS I can fix easy. With hardware you get what you get and your stuck with it.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
^G-Nex! By the time the Vigor gets ICS, the Nexus will be getting Jelly Bean!

Save this and mark it on your Calender because you are probably right. I don't know why anyone would get this phone. Don't the thunderbolt still leave a sour taste in peoples mouth?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JuniorJays

Reaction score
Save this and mark it on your Calender because you are probably right. I don't know why anyone would get this phone. Don't the thunderbolt still leave a sour taste in peoples mouth?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Did you expect a perfect phone for the first 4g lte phone. The stuck an underpowred battery, CPU, and some poor software. Most HTC phones are very stable , like the incredible and incredible 2 both known for there stability. Most people count out HTC to fast. If they could solve there battery choices problem they could be a real player

nikecar

Reaction score
Oooooo Joe Jonas!!

Makes me want to buy it.

Not

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.