HTC Rezound Appears in Verizon Database

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-rezound-global.jpg

It would appear that the HTC Vigor really will be called the HTC Rezound. Either that, or there is another HTC device coming to Verizon called the Rezound. A device with this name just showed up in Verizon's database. According to the pic, the Rezound will be both 4G LTE and will be a Global phone. This device has some other tempting features too, including a dual-core processor, an HD screen, and Beats Audio integration. This is going to make the next couple of months a tough choice for Verizon customers. We have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the Moto Droid HD RAZR, and now the HTC Rezound to ponder. Choices... choices...

Source: Droid-Life

creaky

Reaction score
Wow, the fact that it's global just put it back on my radar!

wmnomore

Reaction score
A "0" in the Global phone field makes it a global phone? ok

yurdle

Reaction score
Yeah not sure what the "O" is for .. the Galaxy Nexus had a "N" there for no... I would think they'd use a "Y" for yes.

wmnomore

Reaction score
o_O !
Being global is not a biggie for me, or likely most others. Being very high-end and competitive in terms of specs and quality compared to the iphone or Nexus is what I'm interested in. Anyone on DF get their hands on this yet, or is it just us common folk here..

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
Yup, could care less if its global. Show me the specs and I will choose whatever is the better device....still hoping its gonna be the Nexus as I love the look of that phone...at least its mockup, lol

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this "O" could be "optional"? Just a thought. Not sure why they wouldn't just mark Y if its global capable though.

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

combatmedic870

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Im dying to play with this phone!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

wmnomore

Reaction score
Rezound seems to relate to digital sound editing per google. Makes sense I guess.
But, to me Rezound is low to mid-range sounding. Oh well, it's just a name. And I'm calling my nexus "Prime"!