HTC Incredible 2 Time/Weather???

rgrant3297

Reaction score
A question.... Why SUDDENLY would my HTC Incredible 2 decide to revert to Central Standard time AND show that I am in another location? The phone keeps doing this. I set it back to Eastern Standard time and re-check the location, but alas, it changes. Any thoughts? Solutions? Thanks,

R

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Go to menu, settings, applications, manage apps, scroll down to the clock app and select clear cache, then clear data. Go back to your home screen. Next go to menu, settings, date & time. Tap on "Automatic use network provided values". That should get you back on time. You will have to redo any alarms you had preset.

OP
R

rgrant3297

Reaction score
Oddly, my Incredible @ is still doing this even after the below recommend. UGH

Go to menu, settings, applications, manage apps, scroll down to the clock app and select clear cache, then clear data. Go back to your home screen. Next go to menu, settings, date & time. Tap on "Automatic use network provided values". That should get you back on time. You will have to redo any alarms you had preset.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Looks like your choices from here are to just deal with it (terrible option) or do a factory data reset (only slightly less terrible option) to get your clock back in order. One thing to look at before you do this is to check in maps and see if it shows you in the right place.