Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
BlackStarRng3

BlackStarRng3

Reaction score
I did it says Google services framework not responding

info4tim

Reaction score
This is an embedded process owned by Google. It should restart no problem. Given you haven't mucked around with your phone (rooted, new ROM) if it still doesn't return, do a hard reset. You will lose all your custom settings, but that's the way it is. It WILL work then.

Deznoid

Reaction score
After GB down loaded my phone did the same thing. Took back to Verizon and they did a factory reset.all is fine now. Sounds like there is a flaw in GB ?

OP
BlackStarRng3

BlackStarRng3

Reaction score
The thing is I have so many phone numbers on my phone but I can't use them

evan2001

Reaction score
After GB down loaded my phone did the same thing. Took back to Verizon and they did a factory reset.all is fine now. Sounds like there is a flaw in GB ?

DroidForums

I have updated to gingerbread with no problem I did do a factory reset just for the phone to work cleaner

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had similar issues... My inc2 was fine after the update for a couple days, then market and manage apps stopped working. I did a factory reset and it seems to be fine now.

sent from my inc2

dryrun117

Reaction score
Fixed my HTC Incredible low storage and gmail synch.

HTC incredible. Settings...applications...manage apps...downloaded...I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat updates, DO NOT UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM. It worked. I hope I can re-install the undates at a later time. I tried everything on the websites I read and nothing worked. Try it, I hope it works for you. I uninstalled gmail updates, google earth as instructed by others and nothing. I deleted my text messages...nothing. I cleared cache on gmail and some others...nothing. I choose the largest program (besides flash), (Adobe Acrobat) and uninstalled updates...it worked immediately and synched everything, gmail worked again and synched, low memory disappeared. I'm a genius! No, it was dumb luck. I really hope this works for you because I couldn't find a damn site that said how to solve these problems. Good Luck.

7Lorena7

Reaction score
HTC incredible. Settings...applications...manage apps...downloaded...I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat updates, DO NOT UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM. It worked. I hope I can re-install the undates at a later time. I tried everything on the websites I read and nothing worked. Try it, I hope it works for you. I uninstalled gmail updates, google earth as instructed by others and nothing. I deleted my text messages...nothing. I cleared cache on gmail and some others...nothing. I choose the largest program (besides flash), (Adobe Acrobat) and uninstalled updates...it worked immediately and synched everything, gmail worked again and synched, low memory disappeared. I'm a genius! No, it was dumb luck. I really hope this works for you because I couldn't find a damn site that said how to solve these problems. Good Luck.

I just wanted to say THIS WORKS!! My INC 2 was ascting up since like 3 weeks ago and i couldn't figure it out...but i uninstalled adoce acrobat updates and it came back to life. :) Thanks Bunches dryrun117!!!!