HTC Droid Incredible 2- about update

mghokie7

Reaction score
I am very happy with the Gingerbread updated on my incredible two after using it for a couple of days. The phone was snappy to begin with, but now it is even faster and more responsive. It also removed some lag that used to occur in the stock text messaging app. I occasionally get the no weather available on my weather/widget widget, but clicking on the weather section fixes this problem.

I do have a question about the battery use setting though. When i used to go into settings and select battery use, there used to be a long list of items displayed. Now it will only show Display, cell standby, phone idle, dialer, and android OS. Occasionally a game I am playing will show up, but why has the list gotten so much shorter? When I use wifi instead of 3G, wifi will not even shop up on the battery use list.

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
really dig having the messages there instead of the personalize button. that's not somethng you can customize with the factory settings is it? I know $2 is nothing, but i dont want to buy apps yet

No its actually launcher pro sense. You can customize all the dock buttons

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Can specify which sense app because there's a couple up there. Also, what did u use to customze the icons on the top bar

The launcher is "launcher pro sense" its not available on the market. You will have to search for it on google. And the top bar is customized through MIUI. I didn't like the MIUI launcher so i installed LP sense over it

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
I am very happy with the Gingerbread updated on my incredible two after using it for a couple of days. The phone was snappy to begin with, but now it is even faster and more responsive. It also removed some lag that used to occur in the stock text messaging app. I occasionally get the no weather available on my weather/widget widget, but clicking on the weather section fixes this problem.

I do have a question about the battery use setting though. When i used to go into settings and select battery use, there used to be a long list of items displayed. Now it will only show Display, cell standby, phone idle, dialer, and android OS. Occasionally a game I am playing will show up, but why has the list gotten so much shorter? When I use wifi instead of 3G, wifi will not even shop up on the battery use list.

Mine is long as help now but usually only for things 2% or not.

That said I don't get the graph now

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

mghokie7

Reaction score

That's odd because I am having the exact oppsite happen. Before the update I never had a graph to display battery use and now I do. Also, my list of proccesses using battery is much shorter even though my settings are exactly the same.

nikecar

Reaction score

That's odd because I am having the exact oppsite happen. Before the update I never had a graph to display battery use and now I do. Also, my list of proccesses using battery is much shorter even though my settings are exactly the same.

i meant, i never had a graph either and I don't understand it.

meltdown

Reaction score
Do you have the globe icon (online directories) at the bottom of the contacts screen after the update?

nikecar

Reaction score
No. Just all, groups, and recent calls

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am on the ota unrooted. It's not there for me either.

sent from my inc2

meltdown

Reaction score
I am on the ota unrooted. It's not there for me either.

sent from my inc2

Thats weird that they would remove it. Anyone know a good third-party app to search exchange contacts?