HR Derby HD….What You Don't Know

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit outraged (again) about the HR Battle 3D. Seems that they've released a special Christmas version of the game. This one features Santa as the pitcher, Snow falling during the game (can make you lose track of the ball) and Santa throws a package with extra gold balls every once in a while. Stadium is fully decorated with Merry Christmas on the scoreboard, field is red and green, and if you desire you can purchase extra equipment like Santa uniforms.

The problem however is this is only for the iPad and iPhone,

We pay about the same price for the iPhone version (I think) but we don't get the goodies. I know my iPad version was like 10.00. The point I'm trying to make here is Android is getting a watered down version of this program and I don't think it's fair. We can't but the equipment that iPhone and iPad users can. I just think that Com2us really should stay on top of their Android version of this game.

Rant over.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with the Angry Birds halloween levels only appearing for Android well after Halloween was over. It seems like none of the cross platform devs keep on top of the Android versions.

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you, thats very frustrating and I feel very ripped off. I'm not sure what they sales are, but I'm sure com2us has made a good amount off the android version of this game. No reason they shouldn't give us the holiday special. Has anyone tried contacting com2us about this?