Hows your jellybean doing

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I started on Jelly Belly 3.4 and stayed on 3.6 for a couple days with a few hiccups, until I saw TeamEOS were putting out nightlies. I run EOS ICS on my Xoom and love it, so I gave their ROM a go and it is awesome. The one thing that sucks is I couldn't get Nova launcher to work well on either, but Apex is nice too so I'm using it.

edit. I did flash the Trinity kernel when I flashed EOS so that is probably adding to the awewsomeness.

Last edited:

RiceCake2000

Reaction score
wlemammoth said:
I started on Jelly Belly 3.4 and stayed on 3.6 for a couple days with a few hiccups, until I saw TeamEOS were putting out nightlies. I run EOS ICS on my Xoom and love it, so I gave their ROM a go and it is awesome. The one thing that sucks is I couldn't get Nova launcher to work well on either, but Apex is nice too so I'm using it.

edit. I did flash the Trinity kernel when I flashed EOS so that is probably adding to the awewsomeness.

Which version of kernel did you choose? Also I wouldn't mind trying a new ROM. I can't get MMS to work! Ha its bugging the heck out of me. I'm on jellybelly3.8 and it will not send a pic to save its life.

SwagTech

Reaction score
wlemammoth said:

I'm still using Franco Kernel with every ROM I flash. I want to try Trinity kernel but can never find the link. I'm still a noob, so if I buy the trinity kernel toolbox app, is the kernel included. Like the Franco kernel app was?

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the toolkit but I wold assume it came with the kernels SwagTech. Here is the link though, I would check them out and by the toolkit to support the dev if you like the kernel. DerKernel - Jelly Bean Nexus Prime am using the TNP 1420-384-JB-ALPHA32 kernel RiceCake and I have been getting some pretty awesome battery life with it.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Mms is working for me, but youtube not. But found a work around for youtube just open it up in the browser instead of the youtube app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SwagTech

Reaction score
wlemammoth said:
I'm not sure about the toolkit but I wold assume it came with the kernels SwagTech. Here is the link though, I would check them out and by the toolkit to support the dev if you like the kernel. DerKernel - Jelly Bean Nexus Prime am using the TNP 1420-384-JB-ALPHA32 kernel RiceCake and I have been getting some pretty awesome battery life with it.

Thanks for the link. I flashed it and bought the tool kit as well. Do you mind sharing your settings? I already realized a difference in battery life using Bugless Beast. I'm a heavy user , mostly visiting forums and a few YouTube videos etc. I want to be sure I'm using the tool kit to achieve optimal performance.

maguiz

Reaction score
Just Flashed Bugless Beast , and I'm loving it so far.
I on BB 7/19 build. But I liked the rom, but noticed it was draining the battery very fast. Any one has the same issue??

Durandgir

Reaction score
maguiz said:
I on BB 7/19 build. But I liked the rom, but noticed it was draining the battery very fast. Any one has the same issue??

Most of the JB roms I've been on have had poor battery life.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm riding the rootzboat right now and it's been great. Very solid, 100% stock and everything works. I've tried just about all the jb roms and the boat has been the best for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am still jumping from rom to rom. But right now I am using antimyth and I like the details that was put in the rom. The colors are nice. Battery has been avg with heavy use. I am hearing good things about aokp and will definitely try it soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Jelly Bean Sourcery is coming along nicely.. :p

Oh yeah, i'm teasing.. :biggrin:

Teasing that its coming along nicely or teasing that there is even a ROM? :biggrin: