[ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

Cstryon

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the flash on the camera to work yet, or any third party apps that have a working flash?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the flash on the camera to work yet, or any third party apps that have a working flash?

Yeah if flash worked on camera I would use this as a daily driver!!! Anybody?

louspinuso

Reaction score
seems that my biggest problem with this rom (I have the 11/16 build) is that I don't have any phone signal on VZW network, which I generally have full signal. Specifically at home. I'd be ok without flash for the camera for a while, I only use my camera to take pictures rarely so not a show stopper for me. Also, I can't seem to get the new google search to work, not sure if it's related to the VZW, but I do have wifi on and the internet is working so not sure what's going on.

meh, I'll keep downloading/trying builds till I find one I like better than stock.

Cstryon

Reaction score
I think you are getting signal, but the icon to show it is not showing correctly. I've noticed this but my 4g connection is fine as if I had full bars. Duo I think it's only a cosmetic issue.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I think you are getting signal, but the icon to show it is not showing correctly. I've noticed this but my 4g connection is fine as if I had full bars. Duo I think it's only a cosmetic issue.

The phone signal at my house is strong but when on AOKP people couldn't hear me well and I couldn't hear them as well. Also, on Eclipse it would stay connected to wifi out to the street but on AOKP it lost the signal halfway to the street. I just have a feeling this is caused by forcing a rom to play with a different kernel, in this case JB on an ICS kernel.

Boerboel

Reaction score
seems that my biggest problem with this rom (I have the 11/16 build) is that I don't have any phone signal on VZW network, which I generally have full signal. Specifically at home. I'd be ok without flash for the camera for a while, I only use my camera to take pictures rarely so not a show stopper for me. Also, I can't seem to get the new google search to work, not sure if it's related to the VZW, but I do have wifi on and the internet is working so not sure what's going on.

meh, I'll keep downloading/trying builds till I find one I like better than stock.
Have you tried turning off the GSM fix? Settings>More...> Uncheck "Enable GSM Singal Strength Fix" at the bottom.

EDIT: This is for the signal bars. Not sure about the Google Search. I assume you're talking about Google Now? It works for me, so, I'm sorry, but I don't have any suggestions for that. :(

Last edited:

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Google Now worked for me too, you just have to activate it and set it up. Verizon won't block you from using Google Now.

As far as phone signal, it seems to be weaker on these JB roms. Second, you have to uncheck GSM fix in the phone settings (some people say you have to have all of them unchecked but it see,s to be different for everyone so you have to play around with it). Then you have to toggle between the different network modes for a few minutes each and then lastly select. ....CDMA/LTE (I can't remember the bunch of letters before CDMA/LTE, but you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it).

Cstryon

Reaction score
Disabling the gsm fix makes the bars show....I can't say the signal is better...but I've never felt like I had signal problems. I thought it was just the actual visual of the bars not showing.

Fletch71011

Reaction score
OTA Updater doesn't work for me (Says Error fetching update info: Invalid ROM (Stock-JB-cm_maserati) and device (cdma_maserati) combo!) and it looks like the builds site is down. Someone want to help me with either of these?

ws6formula350

Reaction score
OTA Updater doesn't work for me (Says Error fetching update info: Invalid ROM (Stock-JB-cm_maserati) and device (cdma_maserati) combo!) and it looks like the builds site is down. Someone want to help me with either of these?

Hashcode and dhacker are working on building 4.2 right now, aka CM10.1--new stuff should be coming soon.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
It gave me the same error too when I tried to update.

It was strange to see no tweets on Hash's twitter, but when I found out he got 4.2 to boot I figured he'd been working hard on it for the last few days.

Meptrep

Reaction score
Are photos and videos still low res? That was the main issue with this ROM for me, and I disliked MMS not working.