How to see your rezound home screen on your computer screen (mac os)

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Any one been able to see their Rezound on their mac or pc screen. I have tried the youtube instructions using Droid@Screen and I could never get it to see my Rezound. Any program out there that will work for the Rezound using Mac os.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have the proper Java version installed correctly?

OP
djmwilliams1

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
latest Java is already on my mac and loaded so as far as I can tell it's installed fully and correctly. Can you see you Rezound on your screen, because im thinking that it has something to do with the 2.3.4 os on the phone that causing the issue.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And you have the Android SDK installed and have opened up SDK Manager and downloaded the latest Tools and Platform Tools?

Don't think its the Android Version, the program isn't that old since its last updates....

OP
djmwilliams1

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
ok, it's probably me, followed the instruction from the web site suggested above, and still not seeing my phone. i will keep trying, although this is trying me as well. FRUSTRATING!!!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok, it's probably me, followed the instruction from the web site suggested above, and still not seeing my phone. i will keep trying, although this is trying me as well. FRUSTRATING!!!

Take a deep breath! If need be, go grab a nice big sandwich lol.

Go over your checklist, and double check that you fulfilled that requirement.

And just so that I KNOW, did you or did you not install the latest tools/platform tools from SDK manager?

Also, do you have the API's installed from at least Android 2.2.1?