Opinions Please...How do you like your Rezound??

Droid Legion

Reaction score
Currently using a rock-solid rooted Droid X, but with the $79 Rezound price, 4G and then ICS right around the corner, I'm thinking of picking one up.

OK, how satisfied are you guys with the Rezound?

The forthcoming Samsung Galaxy S III looks to be very sweet but is it worth the extra $$ compared to the Rezound?

Thanks in advance for your response

cdm369

Reaction score
By far best phone I've ever had. Even on gingerbread and a 3g only area. Can only imagine it getting better on ics. Just wish I had done it sooner.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

rojo7905

Reaction score
Love the phone. I came from an OG droid and was worried about switching to a Sense phone. At first it was a little weird, but you get use to it real quick. And if you dont like it just root and rom. The screen on the phone is beautiful, and I get pretty decent battery life.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
My son originally wanted an iPhone and I had him try out my old droid charger before making his final decision. He ended up getting the Rezound and he loves it. What's funnier is that all his college buddies have iPhones and they wish they had a Rezound.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

nikecar

Reaction score
I like it but coming from a DInc2, there are differences that I prefer from my older phone. The onscreen keyboard is better now, but I miss the nav arrows to move around. I miss the wifi checkbox on the pulldown bar. Battery also blows on the phone. I thought the Inc2 was bad, but this one is worse.

TWC42

Reaction score
Always learning something new and fascinating about my Rezound. Can't compare to Razr Maxx, Nexus, since I've never used them.

MikeyTG

Reaction score
Came from a Droid X, which was thinner than the rezound. That is the only advantage it had. How Motorola fit so many bugs into such a small space is amazing (they were even able to add more bugs each time they updated it). Compared to the X the Rezound is absolutely bug free and a pleasure to use. The fact that it has better screen, cpu, camera and speed specs is just icing on the cake. Did I mention that I like the rezound? I am somewhat nervous that ICS will somehow mess it up, but I am reassured by how well the leaks seem to work.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I love mine. Wouldn't trade it for any phone VZ has out now or has coming out soon. This is easily the best phone I've had. I had the dinc2 and the dinc1 before this so I admit im a HTC fan boy. But these phones never let me down.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

marioval

Reaction score
I also came from a Droid X which I loved but I just wanted more horsepower and the Rez delivers! The Rez screen is amazing and the camera is top notch. I am a Sense hater so Go Launcher with an ICS theme makes the ui a pleasure as well. You won't be dissapointed.

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
I have the Rezound, and it is awesome. Biggest downsides are battery is small, but OK, and the screen is hard to see in the sun. Otherwise i have no problems with this phone whatsoever. Having said that, I am planning to use my wife's upgrade to get the S3. I see it as a no loose situation. If you get the S3 and it isn't for you, you can always return it within 14 days and get the rezound. I would recommend trying the S3 at least. You cant go wrong.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Rageboardr said:
I have the Rezound, and it is awesome. Biggest downsides are battery is small, but OK, and the screen is hard to see in the sun. Otherwise i have no problems with this phone whatsoever. Having said that, I am planning to use my wife's upgrade to get the S3. I see it as a no loose situation. If you get the S3 and it isn't for you, you can always return it within 14 days and get the rezound. I would recommend trying the S3 at least. You cant go wrong.

I use to tease my son because the one advantage my Razr Maxx had over his rezound was that I can see my Maxx perfectly in the sun. BUT, one day because of his frustration seeing his phone in the sun, I checked the display settings. It was set to auto and I put it up to 100%. Lo and behold, he could see his display as well as I could in the sun. He was thrilled and my Maxx advantage lost a few advantage points.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

acousticshade

Reaction score

Totally agree. The camera on the GS III and the Rezound look to be comparable with the GS III having a few better features like being able to take pictures while you are shooting video. I would get the best phone you can afford. I would suggest researching any bugs or issues that each phone has and make sure you can live with those problems (slight as they may be) for the next 2 years.

Claudzion

Reaction score
I LOVE my rezound. Came from the incredible (which sucked). Wouldn't trade it!