Opinions Please...How do you like your Rezound??

flamewalker

Reaction score
Coming from moto d1... It is a real joy. Battery is fine for my usage (probably would be considered relatively light user). Screen is downright gorgeous. Do get at least a screen protector... I dropped it on day 2 and had 2 micro dings in it (pavement ftl).

It's fast, and if you have 4g, its a beast. On an ics build and love it. Loved it even on gb.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I really, really like it. But...I don't love it.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
OK, how satisfied are you guys with the Rezound?
When I first got it with GB, I liked it a lot. Now that I have ICS on it, I am in love with it. In fact... I...I think it might be the one. I want to have it's babies.

Awesome display (True 720p, and still the best ppi of any phone out right now). SD (and oh yes, it does support 64 gig SD cards). Removable battery. Awesome 4G and GPS radios. Still one of the best cameras (highest resolution front camera of any phone out right now too). And under ICS it is incredibly responsive and smooth. With GoLauncher even with Sense running in the background it is butter smooth all the time.

With the extended battery I can do 14 hour days easy and have gone over 24 before.

Last edited:

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I use to tease my son because the one advantage my Razr Maxx had over his rezound was that I can see my Maxx perfectly in the sun. BUT, one day because of his frustration seeing his phone in the sun, I checked the display settings. It was set to auto and I put it up to 100%. Lo and behold, he could see his display as well as I could in the sun. He was thrilled and my Maxx advantage lost a few advantage points.
The Maxx has one advantage that will never go away though...it is thin and durable. Gorilla Glass + Kevlar case = should be standard on all Android phones.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Maxx has one advantage that will never go away though...it is thin and durable. Gorilla Glass + Kevlar case = should be standard on all Android phones.
That's all it has going for it, otherwise it blows, qHd display "old tech" and crappy Motto Blur, and locked boot loader, did I leave anything out. By the way, how is ICS on Motto, oh wait, there is no ICS on Motto.

Last edited:

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Another X user....that was about to buy a gun JUST so I could blow that mutha flucker away. It had so many bugs, couldn't make phone calls, you name it. So compared to that, a poke in the eye with a sharp stick would have been a pleasure:blink: BUT, the Rezound is anything but a poke in the eye.....it is WONDERFUL! Yes, it does have minor glitches but they are very minimal. I run my phones hard...they have to work, and this one just does...and when it comes to play time, it does that well too. Happy....YES!!:)

Came from a Droid X, which was thinner than the rezound. That is the only advantage it had. How Motorola fit so many bugs into such a small space is amazing (they were even able to add more bugs each time they updated it). Compared to the X the Rezound is absolutely bug free and a pleasure to use. The fact that it has better screen, cpu, camera and speed specs is just icing on the cake. Did I mention that I like the rezound? I am somewhat nervous that ICS will somehow mess it up, but I am reassured by how well the leaks seem to work.

experiment626

Reaction score
At $79.99 the Rezound is a steal. Camera & Screen Resolution are the best of any current VZW Android device.The RAZR MAXX comes close but you'll have to decide if the MAXX's amazing battery life is worth the compromising on the screen & camera abilities. Both phones work great as phones in regard to signal strength reception and call quality.If you do choose the Rezound get the extended battery.It'll help A LOT,plus it's not as bulky as some of the other extended batteries like the Thunderbolt's were. Not sure about recommending the S3,especially with Verizon's Plan changes coming up on the 28th.

nikecar

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
That's all it has going for it, otherwise it blows, qHd display "old tech" and crappy Motto Blur, and locked boot loader, did I leave anything out. By the way, how is ICS on Motto, oh wait, there is no ICS on Motto.

Give it a week I bet and this post would be outdated

JeffDenver

Reaction score
At $79.99 the Rezound is a steal. Camera & Screen Resolution are the best of any current VZW Android device.The RAZR MAXX comes close but you'll have to decide if the MAXX's amazing battery life is worth the compromising on the screen & camera abilities.
With the extended battery I already have the Maxx's amazing battery life. Without having to compromise the screen and camera.

cdm369

Reaction score
Love this phone!!! Had it about 1 month and never had it on 4g until today(traveling). 4g is awesome!!! This thing is a beast!!! Now needs some ICS...lol

Sent from my HTC REZOUND