How to restore 'Open tabs' after android crash

Zeynep

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you can help me.

My android crashed while there were many open tabs in Chrome.

Using computer if I look at chrome.google.com, it says I have 1628 open tabs (refer to the image) but in the browser on my main PC I have only a few which were opened after the crash.

If I look at History in the list of ‘Tabs from other devices’, it shows only the tabs that were opened after the crash.

Also note I have been using Chrome only from the crashed android, and have opened a few Chrome tabs since the crash. What I mean all these 1628 tabs were opened on the crashed android and no other device.

Can I see a list of all these 1628 open tabs? I would like to restore them all.

Your guidance will be appreciated.

Attachments

• en.png
    en.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 71

yevettevela

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you can help me.

My android crashed while there were many open tabs in Chrome.

Using computer if I look at chrome.google.com, it says I have 1628 open tabs (refer to the image) but in the browser on my main PC I have only a few which were opened after the crash.

If I look at History in the list of ‘Tabs from other devices’, it shows only the tabs that were opened after the crash.

Also note I have been using Chrome only from the crashed android, and have opened a few Chrome tabs since the crash. What I mean all these 1628 tabs were opened on the crashed android and no other device.

Can I see a list of all these 1628 open tabs? I would like to restore them all.

Your guidance will be appreciated.
Did you figure it out???????