How to fix wrong e-mail account

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife was setting up her new Razr Maxx and she put in the wrong g-mail account first. When she realized it, I put in the correct one for her and deleted the original one. The correct account shows up in g-mail, but the calendar is still syncing with the first one. The correct one doesn't even show up in calendar settings either. I only have the choice to select the first incorrect account or the phone calendar. How do I get it to sync with the correct account??? HELP! I've rebooted and tried everything I know.

SallyC

Reaction score
From your home screen, I would go to Settings, Manage Apps, All and select Calendar then Clear Data. Then go to Settings, Accounts and select the Google account. Make sure that Calendar is checked in the sync options.

OP
jkaod

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you Super Sally! I'll give that a try and cry for more help if I need it. You guys are the best. Always lots of help here.

SallyC

Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt to check Calendar and make sure it's seeing the new account. And when all else fails, reboot! :p

OP
jkaod

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah. If this doesn't do it, a hard reset will. It's a new phone so she doesn't have much on it yet to be restored after a reset. Thanks for the help.