How many people actually use a screen protector?

SallyC

Reaction score
I use the one that came with my Ottorbox Commuter case and glad I do. The other night I was playing basketball and had my phone in my hat and threw my keys in as well. The keys hit the screen just right and poked two holes in the screen protector, hopefully the screen underneath is undamaged. I order some Steinheil Ultra off of Amazon and they should be here in a few days for replacement.

You're in for a nice change. I went from the same Commuter screen to the Steinheil Ultra Fine and love it. No glare or fingerprints, like I mentioned in my earlier post, and it's got a very smooth feel to it. Not at all like the Zagg I have on an iPod, which has a gripping feel.

I think you'll really like it. Assuming you're getting the Fine in the Ultra series, but I've heard good reports about them all.

DroidDex2

Reaction score
Is this the one from zagg? Do you still have the link?

Yes, these are the top quality Zagg protectors, they come at a price but they do make covers for nearly anything electronic. From the phone your reading this on, to your tablet or iPad, even digital cameras. You can order them online, which you'll find, most devices will have an available 3rd package you could order for a majority of devices which will come with a pack of invisiShield stickers to go over just the sides and corners (package 3 is the same price as package 2 online, but seems nearly impossible to apply yourself). To order these online, simply find your device on www.zagg.com/invisibleSHIELD and select the package you will want. Just a personal recommendation though, id suggest finding one of their stands (which are only found in shopping malls from what I've noticed, just the little stands in the middle). When I covered my D2 I went to a hut and the installation was free and you can always go back and get it re-done. The stands are preferable because you need a certain solution and squeegy do do it yourself, and it looked like a pain in the ass from watching. One last reliable place to find these is at any Best Buy store, but they will have a very limited selection and I'm pretty sure they only mostly have front protectors, which still work great if that's all you need. Best Buy might be a more expensive selection, but I haven't compared prices anywhere so the choice is yours, and Best Buy will install them, just not sure if they do it free.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Boxwave Crystal is the best screen protector I've ever used. It feels exactly like glass. No stickiness, no orange peel. They also last forever. I have a very old Dell Axim PDA that's sat in my hot garage for more than 5 years and the Boxwave Crystal protector still looks new. Hasn't peeled in the slightest bit. I'm ordering one soon for my new Razr Maxx.