How many hours do you get w extended battery?

kparks

Reaction score
I didn't really understand that...

Sent from my cyanobolt

Some people do that bump method but I advise against it u are actually overcharging the battery past its threshold and can cause damage to the battery

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
This is my 11th hour anf I have 61% left

sent from a Th3orized 'Bolt using the Droid Forums app
...waiting for the \/IGOR...

kparks

Reaction score
But on topic ill get 8 to normally 11 hour max given on usage... And I find that pretty good with my usage.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I was getting great battery before but now it went down...mostly when it's on standby. I think something is synching in the background that idk about.

in running services do you guys have a "sync service" running all the time?

Rhino94

Reaction score
I think we should all just complain and say **** you Verizon and ask for droid Bionics or we all leave. I think we should just organize a mass thunderbolt return day and everyone should go to the stores and ask for their money back because their isn't anything that was advertised on this phone and the battery life is horrible. if we can't get our money back then gives us the droid bionic when it releases or end our contracts so we can join another carrier who cares about its customers.

Reaction score
I think we should all just complain and say **** you Verizon and ask for droid Bionics or we all leave. I think we should just organize a mass thunderbolt return day and everyone should go to the stores and ask for their money back because their isn't anything that was advertised on this phone and the battery life is horrible. if we can't get our money back then gives us the droid bionic when it releases or end our contracts so we can join another carrier who cares about its customers.

Listen, if you had a problem with this high end device you could've returned it. If you flash the right ROM, Radio, and kernel you could be getting good battery life. Verizon will not try to compensate you for you not turning your device in. Bring your charger everywhere. Buy a car charger. Extra battery or something....its not like this is the first HTC device to have iffy battery life.

chukeee

Reaction score
Every smart phone I had came with poor battery life and I don't see that changing unless they put stronger batteries in them. Had the d1...poor battery life. Incredible...poor battery life. I broke down and got a 3500mah battery for the tb and it will last for two days now. No issues what so ever now. I will wait till my next upgrade to get another phone that has a kickstand cause I love this freakin kickstand lol. If the vigor had a kickstand I might be in the same boat of getting it but the thunderbolt is a great phone for me. But to each his own. Also I wonder if the vigor will let u talk and use the internet like the tb. That's a feature I like with the tb as well

Last edited:
Reaction score
Every smart phone I had came with poor battery life and I don't see that changing unless they put stronger batteries in them. Had the d1...poor battery life. Incredible...poor battery life. I broke down and got a 3500mah battery for the tb and it will last for two days now. No issues what so ever now. I will wait till my next upgrade to get another phone that has a kickstand cause I love this freakin kickstand lol. If the vigor had a kickstand I might be in the same boat of getting it but the thunderbolt is a great phone for me. But to each his own. Also I wonder if the vigor will let u talk and use the internet like the tb. That's a feature I like with the tb as well

It will let you do simultaneous talk and data

alboboy10

Reaction score

I wouldn't trade my TB for a bionic. Id feel as though its not an upgrade.

kparks

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade my TB for a bionic. Id feel as though its not an upgrade.

Me eather that phone has been delayed for so long its prolly def gonna have problems and its got blur or u could just call it what it is a 4G DX2 matter fact VZW could not pay me to switch phones from a HTC to moto..

Doulandroid

Reaction score
Check this out. Anyone have any solutions? Deleted the weatherbug app(the only new one I had on) Cleared battery stats in cwr so now things seem to be looking better,thank goodness. Cell standby and phone idle are still way too active however.
a6f84777-09fd-18c4.jpg
a6f84777-0862-a427.jpg

Last edited:

alboboy10

Reaction score
Idk I deleted beautiful widgets couple of days ago and my battery went back to normal. When I downloaded that it was horrible! I did a factory reset

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I'm rooted with latest GB leak and with stock battery. The image speak for itself.

Last edited: