Home screenshot help

droidXpert17

Reaction score
I have seen people takepictures of their home screen. How do you do this??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

droidXpert17

Reaction score
What is a rooted user?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know why everyone keeps recommending drocap2. I thought it was horrible I use Screenshot it. Drawback with that is it leaves a bar across your screen shot stating screen shot and date taken (I think) but it's great at getting the colors of your screen accurately. DropCap2 didn't work so well.

the5barrons

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone keeps recommending drocap2. I thought it was horrible I use Screenshot it. Drawback with that is it leaves a bar across your screen shot stating screen shot and date taken (I think) but it's great at getting the colors of your screen accurately. DropCap2 didn't work so well.

your screen shot sucks as bad as every drocap2 shot. Drocap is ready to use...as I'm sure screenshoy it is. Most use drocap2....

"what evrrrrr"

OP
D

droidXpert17

Reaction score
How do you know if you are a rooted? I just got the droid x a few days ago.

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Shootme!

Root yourself, of course.

Sent using my Xmas present (Droid X)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
your screen shot sucks as bad as every drocap2 shot. Drocap is ready to use...as I'm sure screenshoy it is. Most use drocap2....

"what evrrrrr"

Wouldn't you have to actually see what my screen looks like to make a statement like that? That picture is perfect. Drocap2 can't even get the colors right.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you know if you are a rooted? I just got the droid x a few days ago.

In the Droid X Hacking there are discussions and threads about rooting. I suggest you go over there and read the stickies to start to get an idea of what rooting is about.

the5barrons

Reaction score

"what evrrrrr"

Wouldn't you have to actually see what my screen looks like to make a statement like that? That picture is perfect. Drocap2 can't even get the colors right.

Drocap2 works fine for me. Colors look just like the screen I shot it from. Just like yours though, the shots look fuzzy on my phone.

What I have noticed, is that drocap, being triggered by a shake, can initiate a shot at a weird time...like during a transition, which has in a couple cases, made for a less than desirable picture.

And my bad for not clarifying that they both suck with their shot based on what I see when I click on your thumb with my dx (which works without flaw). Drocap does it too. On my laptop though, they look fine.

"what evrrrrr"

OP
D

droidXpert17

Reaction score
Also does anyone know how to delete fbook chat history or conversations in the default ap?

OP
D

droidXpert17

Reaction score
Yea.. everytime I open it it has all of the old conversations and peoeple just wondering how to delete them

the5barrons

Reaction score
Yea.. everytime I open it it has all of the old conversations and peoeple just wondering how to delete them

I haven't tried it yet, but I imagine you could clear the conversation by opening a chat window with said person online (actually on a computer) and just clearing it there.

"what evrrrrr"