Home screenshot help

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone keeps recommending drocap2. I thought it was horrible I use Screenshot it. Drawback with that is it leaves a bar across your screen shot stating screen shot and date taken (I think) but it's great at getting the colors of your screen accurately. DropCap2 didn't work so well.

I've used them all and think drocap has the best screenshots. And as for that bar (granted su blah blah blah) it should only happen on the first shot, so take one, delete it and then take the "good" shots.

From a D2.

ballmore

Reaction score
The bar saying that it is granted super user permission can be turned off. Go to the super user app. Then to settings. Then uncheck notifications.
I personally don't like shaking my phone to take a pic. Id rather go to settings in drocap and choose to put drocap in the notification bar. That way I'm not masturbating with my phone.
As for drocap changing colors, I've never had that problem. I'm sure that some phones do have issues like that but I never experienced it. I actually have three screenshot apps that I usee. Drocap is my favorite but I use the others too sometimes because they give options to change the color (like making a negative of the s.s.)

Sent from my Droid using the beta version of the Sourcery Rom