What is a good home screen application?

n2savinglives

Reaction score
What is a good home screen application to customize my home screen?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Of the free ones, Go Launcher EX is the best, IMHO. Used them all, settled on that one for speed, stability and features.

But my current favorite is SPB Shell 3D. Only downside is that it costs $15.

milski65

Reaction score
Of the free ones, Go Launcher EX is the best, IMHO. Used them all, settled on that one for speed, stability and features.

2nd this on the Go Launcher. Have the paid versions on adw and lpp, but both my phones have Go Launcher. Squire, I've read some conflicting info on SPB. FC, limited customization, ect. I don't want to spend tons of time working on my phone. I really do like the previews of it. You've obviously had no issues withit (except cost). Is it that stable? What is your current set up (root, rom, ect.)

Last edited:

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

2nd this on the Go Launcher. Have the paid versions on adw and lpp, but both my phones have Go Launcher. Squire, I've read some conflicting info on SPB. FC, limited customization, ect. I don't want to spend tons of time working on my phone. I really do like the previews of it. You've obviously had no issues withit (except cost). Is it that stable? What is your current set up (root, rom, ect.)

No issues so far. Has some nice widgets, looks amazing and no stability issues at all.

Running GB OTA, never saw the point of ROM's. It's a phone, I use it for that and for some multimedia things but it isn't a laptop replacement so spending time with ROM's just seems like a waste to me.

Yeah, a ROM looks pretty, but having to give up HDMI or other features just to have a different font or skin isn't worth it to me, especially when you look at some of the hassles that come with it. Or if I am out and the phone has an issue, I have to go home and SBF it back to stock and then drive back to the VZW store? No thanks...