Help!! stuck in load screen.

you_scrubb

Reaction score
I just loaded up sourcery 1.1 on my droid 1 for some reason it wont get past the sourcery rom bootloader. I have wiped the partition before i loaded it. anyone have any ideas how i can fix this?

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
2 possibiiltities

I just loaded up sourcery 1.1 on my droid 1 for some reason it wont get past the sourcery rom bootloader. I have wiped the partition before i loaded it. anyone have any ideas how i can fix this?

if you ar on raid zero recovery prior to version 1.6 taht recovery wa not installing sourcery correctly prior to 1.6

if your not using raid zero recovery probably a bad download.

pull your battery put it back in (make sure not plugged in) press x than turn phone on while pressing x
get back to recovery and install a back up and wait a few and 2.0 will be released.

If you re using raid zero with a veriosn prior to 1.6 update that while you wait :)

OP
you_scrubb

you_scrubb

Reaction score
i'm used clockwork recovery to install it. Do you think i should redown load the rom?

blizzone

Reaction score
can someone help me 2 my phone is stuck at the moto loading screen i have a droid x has 2.3 and i tried loading a ROM into it and it got stuck in the Moto loading screen so i try to go to recovery mode put when i press the search buttom it wont let me

Zepius

Reaction score
can someone help me 2 my phone is stuck at the moto loading screen i have a droid x has 2.3 and i tried loading a ROM into it and it got stuck in the Moto loading screen so i try to go to recovery mode put when i press the search buttom it wont let me

go try the droid x forums. you stumbled into the droid 1 section for a custom rom.