HELP! Installed ROM, stuck in reboot cycle. Can't start - NEWB HERE

cp24eva

Reaction score
Title says it all. Did the flash to base and then went to Blurry. Stuck in a constant reboot cycle. Suggestions?

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
My phone is back to factory settings now. i guess i'll try again later. luckily i have backups.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Checking back in. all is well. Using the blurry xoom right now. Seems ok.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Glad to hear you finally got it working. And this made me LOL.

Glad I can bring a smile to your face! So, I'm rooted and booted. Already noticing the slight battery improvement. What other things can I do with this blurry xoom? And is there any iteration of theory that allows my home screen to go to landscape when turned on it's side? Or it is already there and I just have to change a setting?

EDIT: Also I tried to get that wireless tether app....says it not available for my carrier. Suggestions?

Last edited:

jkliving92

Reaction score
Glad I can bring a smile to your face! So, I'm rooted and booted. Already noticing the slight battery improvement. What other things can I do with this blurry xoom? And is there any iteration of theory that allows my home screen to go to landscape when turned on it's side? Or it is already there and I just have to change a setting?

EDIT: Also I tried to get that wireless tether app....says it not available for my carrier. Suggestions?

Yeah that's already there. Its the sixth toggle button in the pulldown. You should enbble the unthrottle too. It keeps Verizon from throttling your data. If you don't see a terminal in you menu you can download a free on the market. Just open the terminal type "su" and then "bionic.sh" just follow the script from there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jkliving92

Reaction score
OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for all the help folks. Much appreciated!!!

That auto-rotate switch didn't work for me either.

And will unthrottling degrade by battery conservation?

Last edited:

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Nice. Thanks for all the help folks. Much appreciated!!!

That auto-rotate switch didn't work for me either.

And will unthrottling degrade by battery conservation?

Blurhome does not support landscape on the Home screen. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score

Thanks for checking in and thanks for the wonderful ROM. As we speak I am heading over to donate some bucks. I'm all for outside developers giving us what the big wigs wont.

EDIT: Just put my money where my mouth is. Keep grinding.

Last edited:
OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Sorry, I have tons of questions. When I do a recovery reboot and load another ROM (I will only be using theory, don't worry) can I reload all my apps and only the apps and data from the recovery console? I reloaded all my apps yesterday from titanium backup (not pro) and had to press "install" and "done" 82 times last night. Thats the only thing keeping me from trying new ROMs. Is their an easier way? I did a full system restore from the console and it took me back to my old pre-theory setup.

jkliving92

Reaction score

My bad. I'm using adw so which is supports my landscape on the home screen. Should have checked the actual rom home screen. Haha.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums