Stuck in ClockworkMod Recovery

hydrolex99

Reaction score
I attempted to go from DroidMod to Cyanogen through the Rom Manager. Needless to say something went wrong. After installing the Cyanogen Rom my phone restarted and was stuck in a perpetual power cycle. After a batter pull I help Power +X and I am at the ClockworkMod Recovery but I am unable to get any further. Please help!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
im running clock work and i p[ersonally tried it 4 hrs ago so lets see what you are doing wrong

OP
H

hydrolex99

Reaction score

CatsTide

Reaction score
By applying update.zip? I tried that and it brought me back to where I left off. As in what I wrote in my post.
your backup should be in the nandroid option

I have two backups in the nandroid options. I went to install zip from sd card went to nandroid but when I click the preinstalls it says no files found.
in the clockwork recovery there is a nandroid option.your clockwork backup should be listed in there

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
my bad thought you was trying to remove clockwork..........i bought the rom manager premiun, flashed clock work from there
2) then i backed up my old rom
3) installed rom by clicking the rom i wanted from rom manager

OP
H

hydrolex99

Reaction score
im running clock work and i p[ersonally tried it 4 hrs ago so lets see what you are doing wrong

I have no idea. I just typically used the sholes mod then the droid mod for my rooting purposes then i figured I'd try the rom manager to try out cyanogen. No clue what I did wrong or how I should proceed.

OP
H

hydrolex99

Reaction score
your backup should be in the nandroid option

I have two backups in the nandroid options. I went to install zip from sd card went to nandroid but when I click the preinstalls it says no files found.
in the clockwork recovery there is a nandroid option.your clockwork backup should be listed in there

Well From nandroid/ both preinstalls say no files found when i click the camera button to choose a zip to apply.

CatsTide

Reaction score
sorry...thought i might be able to help.i used it shortly and ran into a similar problem but was able to restore my backup. i no longer have it installed so maybe someone else will be able to help you.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok I'm not familiar with clockwork, but is there a way to mount and put a good file on your sdcard?

OP
H

hydrolex99

Reaction score
First of thanks for the help guys. Yes there is a way to get to mount