HELP! Fastboot via RSDlite 5.6, with active Safe Strap, now AP FastbootBoot Failure

cmberninghausen

Reaction score
Have RAZR (XT912) - on stock .173 used RAZR utility 1.41 to get root then installed SafeStrap and toggled on (which of course created another backup / recovery).
Flashed Gummy 4.0.4. Looked on Google Market and found/installed "Juice Defender" battery saver; all downhill from there. RAZR began shutting down on it's own, and going to AP Fastboot. I attempted to use recovery file and recieved MD5 signature dosen't match message, so I tried to toggle safe system. System crashed again, so I hard reset and tried to flash fastboot files .173 with RSDlite 5.6. Flash said successful, but phone went back to AP Fastboot Flash Mode. Boot Failure. So i tried updating moto drivers, and tried flashing again but went back to same screen.

Exact message: AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
0A.66
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK / OK to program (I am using a programming cable as the battery died)

Invalid CG OTV (CG System: Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG system, statys: 0X0056)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

Any help would be greatly appreciated (as I am new), but do realize that there is a certain amount of risk with the whole process........ with that being said, once again ANY help would be greatly appreciated! thanks