Please HELP ME!!

Reaction score
can you tell me where is serial number on my droid razr which is also calles MSN ?

Without the receipt or box, you could take the backing off your phone..... not recommended though since it would void warranty.

Not sure why you need it or even if the IMEI or MEID numbers would also help but if you dial *#06# from three phone, a box will pop up with those numbers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just checking on you..How is progress? I'm at work at the moment but let us know...peace! If all else fails. Remember you can always replace the battery in the event you can't return and only as last resort...

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

OP
T

tejinder

Reaction score
crap i accidntly break my screen of droid razr.Now i have to replace it too.But u helped me very much.

Thanks Guys .

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
crap i accidntly break my screen of droid razr.Now i have to replace it too.But u helped me very much.

Thanks Guys .

I made a video of the tear down and rebuild but there is some on YouTube that are much cleaner....Just make sure to use a blow dryer to heat the glass on the digitizer to get the pieces of. The adhesive is a b word....

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I had this happen to my razr. I was messing around and started the fastboot files but they never finished so I was stuck in fastboot mode. Nothing worked. I could not switch to recovery or anything. Problem was after messing around, my battery was too low to even try to run fastboot again. And unfortunately, in that state the battery will not charge no matter what you do.

So, what I did was.... take off the back cover to expose the battery. At the bottom of the phone was a rubber thing covering the positive and negative terminals (basically little screws with a "+" or a "-" ). I took an old charging cable and cut off the end that plugs into the phone and then peeled back the rubber tubing. I then found the black and the red wires and stripped a small portion of the covering. Then I placed the red to the + screw on the back of the phone and the black wire to the - screw. I had to use tape to keep them secured. Plugged that cord in to the wall as if charging. This provided the juice needed to power up the phone. Then since my phone could only load up in fastboot mode, I just connected it to the computer with my good cord and used rsd to fastboot. Worked perfectly. Then of course I just put everything back the way it was.

Of course this is just my personal experience to fix it. Since the op has a 910, I don't know what sort of differences there are but to my knowledge the fastboot files are out there for the 910.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Damn, JK...Nice MacGyver! :hail:

OP
T

tejinder

Reaction score
can somebody please give me his serial number of xt910.i broke my screen so i cant see it in my device and i lost my box.to repair motorola service centre wants a serial number thats it.
Its a request.THANKS