Please HELP ME!!

tejinder

Reaction score
Hey,I got Droid Razr Xt 910 and i updated it with blur version ICE Cream Sandwich 4.0.3.After that i downloaded a software called Droid Utility my phone ws working fine with ICS.but when i open the Droid Utility i accidentlly hit the 1 option and enter button .i disconnected my phone instantly but now i'm stucked at AP Fastboot my phone is not even Flashing with RSD Lite.

At AP Fastboot i got message

Invalid CG OTV (CG: system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system,ststus:0X04E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

Please Somebody Help me.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey,I got Droid Razr Xt 910 and i updated it with blur version ICE Cream Sandwich 4.0.3.After that i downloaded a software called Droid Utility my phone ws working fine with ICS.but when i open the Droid Utility i accidentlly hit the 1 option and enter button .i disconnected my phone instantly but now i'm stucked at AP Fastboot my phone is not even Flashing with RSD Lite.

At AP Fastboot i got message

Invalid CG OTV (CG: system): Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG HAB (CG: system,ststus:0X04E)
Invalid CG OTV (CG: system)

Please Somebody Help me.

Are you for n bootloader?

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

OP
T

tejinder

Reaction score
I will post a screenshot

View attachment 47249Thanks for reply . I don't know sir but I will post a screen shot of that.

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reply . I don't know sir but I will post a screen shot of that.

I'm not sure why you haven't had any help on this.. but its important you get this taken care of.. if you look in the Razr section you'll find mattlgroff and I believe he created this utility. He should be able to help let you know how to get out of this slump. I'm not familiar with too much Modding yet on the Razr but any and most other later devices and RSDlite and sbfing etc is something I'm very familiar with... Just go to where he is in the thread about the utility and he should be of some good fast answers. I just don't want to have you turn it off if its been affected by the utility.. however in my experiences. As long as you can Get to the bootloader. Hold power and down I believe is what th Razr combination is... and having some battery left.. very important. Is it even able to take a charge as it is now?

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Are you in bootloader.

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow ...yes that looks like your in bootloader in AP fast boot mode..You'll need to power off or plug in and see but usually most devices can't power up in bootloader. Your battery is vital.. lets get you some people over here familiar with this. I've never had this happen ever.. hold up...

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
I personally never have seem this happen, Sorry I can't help I hope other people in this forum can help.

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hell man at this point I even wonder if you can get to factory data reset in stock recovery .. it seems you may have changed something in the bootloader. Or it just got a bad file... crap.. wish I knew. What have you done or tried so far? Power off? Hold your power and volume to try and wipe? Dont think at the moment I'm even sure enough. It may be something simple. I sent a pm to mattlgroff..maybe you can poke around RAZR forum some more man. I would literally thread jack for dirty DROIDX and or mattlgroff...

OP
T

tejinder

Reaction score
Yes at the top screen it said boot failed, that means i changed something in boot files

Reaction score
I had this happen to my razr. I was messing around and started the fastboot files but they never finished so I was stuck in fastboot mode. Nothing worked. I could not switch to recovery or anything. Problem was after messing around, my battery was too low to even try to run fastboot again. And unfortunately, in that state the battery will not charge no matter what you do.

So, what I did was.... take off the back cover to expose the battery. At the bottom of the phone was a rubber thing covering the positive and negative terminals (basically little screws with a "+" or a "-" ). I took an old charging cable and cut off the end that plugs into the phone and then peeled back the rubber tubing. I then found the black and the red wires and stripped a small portion of the covering. Then I placed the red to the + screw on the back of the phone and the black wire to the - screw. I had to use tape to keep them secured. Plugged that cord in to the wall as if charging. This provided the juice needed to power up the phone. Then since my phone could only load up in fastboot mode, I just connected it to the computer with my good cord and used rsd to fastboot. Worked perfectly. Then of course I just put everything back the way it was.

Of course this is just my personal experience to fix it. Since the op has a 910, I don't know what sort of differences there are but to my knowledge the fastboot files are out there for the 910.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
T

tejinder

Reaction score
can you tell me where is serial number on my droid razr which is also calles MSN ?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
How are you doing guy? Jungle king may have solved the issue I was most concerned with..battery.. At the point you have battery let us know!:)