Handcent Help?

NVash

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the right forum but I figured Id ask anyway. I just got Handcent working on my Droid and wanted to know how to get the wallpapers up. See, I have a wallpaper on both the Bubble Setting and Conversation setting, but they only take up the middle of the screen. I want it to take up the whole screen. Im sure thats possible, I saw it on the website, I just have no clue how to do it. Can anyone help?

EDIT:
Apparently this is a bug that will be fixed in Handcent SMS Version 2.9.19, Droid users will get bigger background pics than the G1 which work perfectly for it and this update might come in 3-6 days. Just a paraphrase of the response I got from them via EMail.

Last edited:
OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Well the time has come and gone and an update has been released. Im not entirely sure if this was 'the' update but it has included new wallpapers. Problem is, I still dont see the option to take the one you already have and stretch it to fill the whole background of the Conversation List Setting or Bubble Setting.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. 2.9.19 came out today, I just updated and now pics take up the whole background on both screens. Some look horribly smudged but its cool to have the a pic take up the whole background now.

Last edited: