Grrr

hdude00

Reaction score
Rant coming on

My phone after 2 months of having it has gone to ****. The sound works off and on the background is changing itself and my keboard is completely broken its no longer working at all

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
H

hdude00

Reaction score
You sound like the person from vzw im not dumb

robert70

Reaction score

No but apparently your rude, they were just trying to help, your phone is still under warrenty, go get it replaced, and here's a tip to help move that process along, be polite.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!

Wow... :blink: I'm not saying you're dumb, I just didn't know what you've done... Just starting at the beginning. Just like I do for IT work... First question is usually "Is it plugged in?" :biggrin:

Next I'd try an SBF.

This looks like a good guide. [SBF] Droid 3 Fastboot files (5.5.959 and 5.6.890) - RootzWiki

Sorry if I offended you or if you've already SBF'd, just next time, tell us what you have done so we have a base of what you've tried so we can give new suggestions! DancingNexus

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
If you call verizons customer service, request a supervisor. Don't let the first rep try and talk you out of that. Once you have a supervisor on the line, and explain the situation, you'll more than likely get a replacement for it. If the supervisor transfers you to tech support, that's ok, they can also authorize a replacement, needs be. I went through the same crap with verizon, just trust me, don't waste your time talking to that first rep, get a supervisor.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I talked to the first rep and they authorized a certified like new phone without much trouble when my WIFI quit working. They did have me do a factory reset and call from another phone. All in all, I found the warranty process hassle-free and easy.

No reason to get all worked up. Hardware sometimes fails. That's life and that's why there's a 1 year warranty.