Great App

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuesport

Reaction score
Just found a great new app for the Droid. I haven't seen it on this forum so I figured I'd post it. It's called Swype. It's an innovative method entering text. Rather than try to explain it, I'll provide the link. It's much quicker than typing. It does take a little getting used to but is well worth it. Check it out. Swype keyboard preview for Droid leaked DroidMuff.in Make sure you read the tutorial. This site will tell you how to download it to your droid. I haven't seen this in the market.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
omfg you can't seriously say you searched for swype in the search engine and found nothing :icon_eek:

OP
cuesport

cuesport

Reaction score
Ya know, I'm gonna try to be a bit more civil than you. I haven't seen anything in any of the forums that informed me of this app. A friend told me about it. If you go into the "market" and search for "Swype", it says "no matches". I did find it through google.
I simply thought that others might be interested. I'm fairly new to this forum and I'm sorry if I offended you by trying to be helpful.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Ya know, I'm gonna try to be a bit more civil than you. I haven't seen anything in any of the forums that informed me of this app. A friend told me about it. If you go into the "market" and search for "Swype", it says "no matches". I did find it through google.
I simply thought that others might be interested. I'm fairly new to this forum and I'm sorry if I offended you by trying to be helpful.

Well, she might be a little rude, but she is right.
We have like ten Swype Threads, with downloadlinks, discussion and so on
and so on. I close this one up.

Corina, please try to be polite next time ;)

Tigger

Status
Not open for further replies.