Google wallet

SwagTech

Reaction score
I just flashed another ROM. After installing Google wallet, I see that my $10 initial balance is now $8.00. I have never used Google wallet so this is why I'm a little surprised that my balance is decreasing. Anyone have this happen to them?

E

_Evelyn_

have you checked with the carries service, make sure what cost you $2.00

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
_Evelyn_ said:
have you checked with the carries service, make sure what cost you $2.00

I called cs of Google wallet. They stated that since I was on Verizon and rooted, they cannot provide support. I have never used the service so I don't know why there would be a deduction. Even when I check recent transactions, it says that I have none. Its weird, I Wonder if im the only one this has happened to. Be careful.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I called cs of Google wallet. They stated that since I was on Verizon and rooted, they cannot provide support. I have never used the service so I don't know why there would be a deduction. Even when I check recent transactions, it says that I have none. Its weird, I Wonder if im the only one this has happened to. Be careful.

You are not the only one. I am also down to $8. I also never used any of my free $10. I wonder if there is a fee after sitting for extended periods without use.

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
MrKleen said:
You are not the only one. I am also down to $8. I also never used any of my free $10. I wonder if there is a fee after sitting for extended periods without use.

Hmm, that's an idea... I recently just got my nexus 7 and I have $10 on that as well. I don't see myself using my tablet at any service station any time soon. Going to see if they reduce that as well. Are you rooted? Wondering if its affecting only rooted devices...

MrKleen

Reaction score
Yes I am rooted. Maybe we need to go use our free money before it all disappears... :)

OP
SwagTech

SwagTech

Reaction score
MrKleen said:
Yes I am rooted. Maybe we need to go use our free money before it all disappears... :)

Lol, my thoughts exactly...

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Actually found a place to try Google Wallet out (7-11), and it worked great. Very cool! Still have my free $10 but will use it soon just in case.