Goodies / ADW for Linear!

irish22022

Reaction score
Im debating to switch it to white text. Still up in the air though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I just randomly saw that the MUIU music apk has been updated as of two days ago.

Miui Music Updated - xda-developers

Bummer, I know, because it's probably not the easiest thing in the world to theme, but luckily, I can't really tell what the update even entailed, so maybe it's irrelevant. Thought you should know.

jawonder

Reaction score
How or where do i find the icons and docks . I bought the theme ADW but can't find them anywhere .

jawonder

Reaction score
How or where do i find the icons and docks . I bought the theme ADW but can't find them anywhere ? .

rion_j

Reaction score
will you guys be updating the latest version of tweetdeck?

Herndon

Reaction score

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
will you guys be updating the latest version of tweetdeck?
What this guy said

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Updated goodies folder with TweetDeck 1.07.1 enjoy. Sorry we have been real buys bringing the theme to the TMobile/CM7 Theme Engine

Sweet thanks for the update. As a quick FYI Pandora has a new version ( 1.5.5) out now also for when time permits you guys to update it also if you could.

On that note when Pandora does get updated any chance you guys can update the widget_backround.png for the lpdi & mdpi drawable folders. That when when your Linear version is used on devices with different screen size it will look right.

Keithbp

Reaction score
i get to touch the android and it wont let me past.... what do i do?

peihmal

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wonder if you guys are ready for Maps, Facebook, and Pandora updates. It seems to me that no activities for this theme for quite a long time.

Thanks so much for your work!

billygalbreath

Developer
Reaction score
Thought I'd mention our latest project here, since its on topic and a great addition.

N3xGenApps is asking all theme developers to sign up to our site (link below) and list their themes. Our latest app, Theme Manager, lets users browse through all the themes to choose which ones they would like to install. Its easier than searching the market because its not crowded with other apps that clog up the search results.

Theme Manager app is to be released once enough themers post up their themes to the site. We've made this decision to prevent a bunch of 1 stars and bad reviews due to lack of content in the app during this first step process.

If you are a themer please sign up to the site and insert your theme(s) so we can get the ball rolling on this revolutionary project! :D

N3xGenApps.com