Go SMS Pro version is resizing my photo's to thumbnail size. How do I change it?

lacofdfireman

Reaction score
Just recently my Go SMS Pro version is resizing photo's to the point that I can't even see them hardly. I don't recall changing any settings so I know it's got to be something within the Go SMS app. Has anyone else had this problem and what is the fix. I have searched settings in the app and find nothing. Also when in the message when I touch on the photo to resize and look at the info on the photo it shows it's an 8mp photo but it's litteraly to small to view. I have tried doing a long press and moving to my sd card to view in the gallery and when i view in gallery it's still small. Any idea what's going on? Maybe I need to delete and reinstall app. Any ideas or help would be appreciated...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
An 8MP image is too large for the app to send. I'm not familiar with the app. I have no idea if it has settings for image resizing or not but expecting to text 8MP images is unreasonable.

TDSnowSPR1

Reaction score
Any fix to this? I just recently downloaded the go SMS app on my Bionic and all of the pictures I send or receive are thumbnails. If I try to enlarge them to view they are extremely pixelated.....
Thanks,
TDTD