Go sms pro

chewy74

Reaction score
anyone else having this issue with GO SMS Pro?
1. screen not waking with pop up notification (yes its set in the settings)
2. pop up not showing up on new messages sometimes (yes its set in the settings)
3. incoming messages will show up in the notification bar, but when i enter the conversation thread the new message will not be there. so Im not sure where the message got lost to.

ROM: PE4.2
Kernel: Chevy uLV 1100

about to uninstall if i cant find any solution which is a shame because Im lovig the features

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am having an issue too with this app.....no matter what I do it never acknowledges that I have read the txt messages there for my new message count continues to climb.....I just uninstalled it and am much happier now.

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I think the MIUI ROM uses Go SMS as their messaging base, and I've noticed that when I click on the message in the notification bar, and it opens the app, the newest message is not there. If I back out of the conversation, and go to the list of messages I having going, and get back into the conversation, it's there.

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
Mines doesn't show up at all. It's appears in the notification bar and then disappears after I go into the conversation thread

I think the MIUI ROM uses Go SMS as their messaging base, and I've noticed that when I click on the message in the notification bar, and it opens the app, the newest message is not there. If I back out of the conversation, and go to the list of messages I having going, and get back into the conversation, it's there.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe there is 2 ver of go sms (i could be mistaken) One is in beta i think. Which one are you on? Mine is working fine seemingly

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

OP
chewy74

chewy74

Reaction score
yea, I've switched nacl and fourth betweem both versions and getting the same result.

maybe i will try again when I start with a fresh ROM

Im going to try to free up some internal memory to see if that will help...

There is two versions. Go SMS and go SMS pro. You can switch back to go SMS in the settings menu. Its all in one app, when you download it you get both.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jasko

Reaction score
I had a different problem of my physical slide out keyboard not auto punctuating on popup notifcations when typing. I wrote the GO team several times with no reply and no updates. Needless to say I don't use GO anymore due to this. Handcent seems to be my client of choice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk