Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

teh_g

Reaction score
I can tell people that the theme is great already. I can't wait for the final version :)

avt123

Reaction score
Can you share that wallpaper plz?

Yea I would love it as well. Doesn't look bad like this though. dancedroid

snap20101211_110140.png

Reaction score
I can but I promised Juicemane I wouldn't share the theme...I'm not sure if that extends to the wallpaper too so i'll err on the side of caution and wait until he says it's OK.

avt123

Reaction score
I can but I promised Juicemane I wouldn't share the theme...I'm not sure if that extends to the wallpaper too so i'll err on the side of caution and wait until he says it's OK.

PM it to me then please. I have the theme as well, look at my screenshot above yours. You can look 2 pages back and see that I donated as well. For some reason I didn't get that WP with my theme.

Reaction score
I wonder then if the wallpaper comes with the Gingerbread Launcher....

chart

based on Juicemane's initial screen shot it looks like he's running it, but you don't appear to be. try that and let us know.

avt123

Reaction score
I wonder then if the wallpaper comes with the Gingerbread Launcher....

chart

based on Juicemane's initial screen shot it looks like he's running it, but you don't appear to be. try that and let us know.

Yea I'm not running the launcher. And I don't have a scanner app. All the Gingerbread launcher I downloaded from the market don't have that wallpaper. Who makes it?

Reaction score
no clue actaully
I went through the zip that Juicemane sent and i can't find it in there
I unpacked the .apk for the launcher and I can't seem to find it in there.
:/
i'll keep looking around for ya though.

Reaction score
yeah I ripped apart everything, I can't figure out where the heck that wallpaper is.
maybe try re-applying the theme?
sorry i couldn't help you out.