Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

chefb

Reaction score
Y'all some bored people in here ......just waiting for this theme.....its a theme people, not even a rom based on source code of ginerbread this is sad , pathetic... I mean come on. Lol...i'm just playing. Im doin the same thing.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You guys are awesome... Im testing it now. I dont really like the all green icons in GB... I liked the white better... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Should be done tomorrow!

Oh, Happy Holidays, buy me some beer ;)

:icon_ banana:

GTvert90

Reaction score
You guys are awesome... Im testing it now. I dont really like the all green icons in GB... I liked the white better... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Should be done tomorrow!

LOL sounds like you should make a blue GB theme.. If you can still call it a GB theme.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Should be done tomorrow!

LOL sounds like you should make a blue GB theme.. If you can still call it a GB theme.

Are you psychic?

;-)

detox

Reaction score
Ok. I saw on twitter this was coming soon :)

BTW LOVE THE NEW GALA GB KB WITH BLACKJUICE BLUE

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Where is this Gala GB KB?

here it is

4b58bb44-a8a7-21bf.jpg

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ard-w-working-predictions-14.html#post1068585

GTvert90

Reaction score

Should be done tomorrow!

Are you psychic?

;-)
Just a fan of the color blue and your themes. LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Hungry for gingerbread nom nom nom!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

avt123

Reaction score

Should be done tomorrow!

Like all the icons white including battery, cell signal and everything else? That would be hot! dancedroid

humungus

Reaction score
Will this be a full theme? In other words, will the settings menus and everything be Gingy too? That's the one bad thing about all of the current gingerbread themes, I press the menu button and up pops AOSP white.

avt123

Reaction score
Will this be a full theme? In other words, will the settings menus and everything be Gingy too? That's the one bad thing about all of the current gingerbread themes, I press the menu button and up pops AOSP white.

Would be great. I am currently using his juice theme as well and would love for this theme to change everything that the other theme changed so it's not mixed.

gottheguds112

Reaction score

Would be great. I am currently using his juice theme as well and would love for this theme to change everything that the other theme changed so it's not mixed.

You know you can flash the rom again without a wipe and then put a new theme on that?

avt123

Reaction score

You know you can flash the rom again without a wipe and then put a new theme on that?

Yea I know. It's just easier this way. I wouldn't mind having to reflash the ROM though.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its coming along ;)

attachment.php

Probably wont have it done, I have some other side projects that turn a profit I need to work on, sorry guys its holiday time. To the few who have donated already, thank you guys very much and Happy Holidays to everyone!

PS - If you donated, send me an email from your paypal address and Ill send you the Ginger Juiced' theme as is in case you don't want to wait ;)