Gingerbread on May 27th

That's was I was told! Yes!

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums!

Yep lol

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums!

I just got it thru the tbh app. I see the multitouch keyboard still can't keep up...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

What is "tbh" app?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hi everyone! Before I ask my question(s), I'd like to apologize in advance if this is the incorrect forum for posting; but, I have received the OTA update of Gingerbread (at about 12:10 this morning [unrooted/stock Droid X]), and was wondering, for those of you who have also received the OTA, if you were experiencing any of the following:

Under "Accounts," one's Facebook account does not appear; however, when you click on the option to add a Facebook account, one gets, "You can only have one active Facebook service account at a time." Without one's Facebook account showing, how would one be able to remove an existing account and/or make modifications to said account?

Although the visualization/UI looks much improved from Froyo, does the new keyboard/typing interface seem a bit "laggy," compared to that on Froyo?

Any information and/or help that any of you could provide would be very much appreciated. Hope you all are/or will enjoy GB!

Im in va. But im a member of Motorola owners forum so I got picked to get it

Sent from my DROIDX using ota gingerbread

I'm in MI...nothing here yet

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Back