We should See The heads of S.S X Rom when Chevy Gets Back From Vacation

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
We should See The heads of S.S X Rom when Chevy Gets Back From Vacation

as we all sen the tweets he tweeted about a week ago about rooting his droid x then another tweet same day saying the start of his new Rom S.S X

The X has landed! 4:39 PM Aug 27th via web
Not even rooted yet, LOL - might not even happen before vacation in only 3 days 5:43 PM Aug 27th via web
Step 1 complete - X is rooted 7:29 PM Aug 27th via web
RT: OK I won't lie - I can't put the f'n thing down. Beginnings of SS-X: http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/Droid-X/beginnings.jpg 8:53 PM Aug 27th via web
beginnings.jpg

So Chevy said he would be back from vacation sometime around the 20th if I remember correctly....

So Knowing chevy we should see s possible beta out sometime around October ....that is great as by then most if not all bugs should be worked out of the custom roms

zodder

Reaction score
SS is the one thing that really miss from my D1. This is great news!! :icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_eek: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

mr2man07

Reaction score
Between Bugless Beast and Simply Stunning being my favorite roms, I am excited to see Chevy moving to the Droid X :D

amyk

Reaction score
can't wait for this as that was one of the biggest reasons I put off getting my X---waaahoooo