Gingerbread keyboard...

brutalDROID

Reaction score
I dled the new gingerbread keyboard for my droid 2, installed it, tried it and its minature for some reason! hahaha look at this picture...anyone know why its like this?

tappin' and a talkin on ye' olde MOTO D2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1293130336802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1293130336802.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 454

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you download an lcd density changer from the marketplace and use it to change your lcd density to 280 then reboot then change it back to 240 and then reboot it should be fixed. However you will have to do it every time you reboot so its a pretty big hassle.

tappin and a talkin

OP
brutalDROID

brutalDROID

Reaction score
wow...why does it do this?

tappin' and a talkin on ye' olde MOTO D2

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not 100% positive as to why but my suspision is that is has something to do with the fact that the KB was ripped from the sdk and probably had some inconsistency with the definition of certain phones like the x/2

If that makes sense

tappin and a talkin

Reaction score
Ya, I usually use the physical keyboard on the D2, but if I use the touch its always the portrait keyboard. And to have the portrait keyboard be that tiny, id rather just stick with the built in keyboard. If its fixed I'll give it another try.

Reaction score
Did u download the apk or the zip? Apk is all users, zip was root only, just curious if there might be a difference.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea just did the same thing on mine as well agreed someone needs to thats smarter than me lol