Get~r~done will be re-organized

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I AM STEPPING AWAY & GET~R~DONE will Be Re-Named TO GRD & ULTIMATE GAMER WILL BE THE NEW MAN IN CHARGE OF GRD DEV TEAM

ALSO GRD ROMER's DEVELOPMENT WILL BE NO LONGER TAKE PLACE THE VERSION THAT IS UP WILL BE FINAL RELEASE & WILL STILL IN BETA FORMAT AS THERE IS STILL SENSOR ISSUES WITH THE GRD ROMER.

I AM sad to leave but I will still be poking around in the background.....

The Dev school is still in beta & will remain in beta until some one would like to take the project over & complete it I will send this person all the data I have.

Most of what Has happened is more peronsal issues have come up & I will always love android as A OS & all that I have learned it has been real guys..

BYE

WoZzY

karragas

Reaction score
Hey could you send me some of the dev school materials? I was looking to get started deving but i'm not really sure where to start.

If you need it i'd be willing to take over making the dev school as long as the content is already written (I can host it on my domain and do any necessary web dev).

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Oh Man......... Why do people do that with me all the time.... I start liking someone's work and that person and he is gone.... I wish you would have stayed for helping us out but if you have made up your mind there is nothing we can say... Hope you will be available to help anyone in need... Best of luck in whatever you do....

And ya if you have some material send that our way, may be I will learn something additional by that... I donno if the the dev school will be a possibility but if you have some course material that will definitely help me....Thanks in advance...

kickyindahead

Reaction score
I AM STEPPING AWAY & GET~R~DONE will Be Re-Named TO GRD & ULTIMATE GAMER WILL BE THE NEW MAN IN CHARGE OF GRD DEV TEAM

ALSO GRD ROMER's DEVELOPMENT WILL BE NO LONGER TAKE PLACE THE VERSION THAT IS UP WILL BE FINAL RELEASE & WILL STILL IN BETA FORMAT AS THERE IS STILL SENSOR ISSUES WITH THE GRD ROMER.

I AM sad to leave but I will still be poking around in the background.....

The Dev school is still in beta & will remain in beta until some one would like to take the project over & complete it I will send this person all the data I have.

Most of what Has happened is more peronsal issues have come up & I will always love android as A OS & all that I have learned it has been real guys..

BYE

WoZzY

Hey could you send me some of the dev school materials? I was looking to get started deving but i'm not really sure where to start.

If you need it i'd be willing to take over making the dev school as long as the content is already written (I can host it on my domain and do any necessary web dev).

Oh Man......... Why do people do that with me all the time.... I start liking someone's work and that person and he is gone.... I wish you would have stayed for helping us out but if you have made up your mind there is nothing we can say... Hope you will be available to help anyone in need... Best of luck in whatever you do....

And ya if you have some material send that our way, may be I will learn something additional by that... I donno if the the dev school will be a possibility but if you have some course material that will definitely help me....Thanks in advance...

I feel the same way .. sorry to see you leave .. and if there is any material you could send my way as well it would be more than appreciated ... i really want to get into developing .. but i dont really have the know how of where exactly to begin .. I was so excited for the dev school... but whatever you need to do Wozzy .. im sure its more important... keep your chin up high and always remember there are people here that support your work .. thanks and sad to see ya leave...

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I am kind a disappointed to find out here after spending 3 days of work in to projects for you/GRD. I might be able to complete the Dev School depending on whats needed.

If you have personal issues that prevent you form continuing you work, I am sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you!

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I can help out with the GRD rom. I would have been developing awhile ago except i'm concerned with the locked bootloader. I am wondering exactly how you guys are editing the rom without breaking the signature. I have developed on the HTC Kaiser/Vogue/Polaris/Mogul and as well as the Huawei U8150. If you guys can tell me how you're editing the rom's ill throw my hat into the ring.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I can help out with the GRD rom. I would have been developing awhile ago except i'm concerned with the locked bootloader. I am wondering exactly how you guys are editing the rom without breaking the signature. I have developed on the HTC Kaiser/Vogue/Polaris/Mogul and as well as the Huawei U8150. If you guys can tell me how you're editing the rom's ill throw my hat into the ring.

I cant say for sure but I think you just need to sign the zip file with signapk or similar and your good to. There are just certain system apps that cant be removed for example. I think, even though blur apps are gone, there are traces of blur still left in all the ROMS because we cant build an AOSP rom due to the locked bootloader. I would imagine 13th Angel or any of the D2 Rom makers like jrummy could help you out in more detail. D2 Roms and DX roms for that matter, have the same restriction(locked boot loader).

fordtheriver

Reaction score
I'm not sure what will be missed more: Wozzy's rom or spelling...
Seriously though, thank you for at least putting out the call that started the Romer and got development moving for D2G (directly and indirectly). I think it's only fitting that the same time Fission bowed out, you guys came in and now with Wozzy leaving, AngDroid is coming back from hiatus to Fission.

reaper552

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Was looking forward to the school so I could learn and start deving. If you have time and don't mind could you send some of the info you have. Good luck and thanks for all you've done.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
You the man wozzz™!!!!!!

Take care and hope all is well.

Bye.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Sorry to see you leave Wozzy... but good luck. You helped make the D2G go from a phone with not one dev to a phone with at least 4, and for that I thank you.
Also, and I know it's a little selfish to ask, but can you send me anything from the dev school that has to do with themeing? I literally have a finished theme, but I have no clue how to turn it into something flashable...
Thanks, not only for the dev school info but for everything :)