Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
BIG CONGRATS TO THE NEWSEST MEMBER OF TEAM GET~R~DONE 13th angel

he's not developing with us but he is equally important to the team & DF as he has helped many of you trouble shoot/walking you through Any issues that occurred by using GET~R~DONE ROMER he has helped many of you through your ISSUES SO

BIG CONGRATS & WELCOME TO THE TEAM 13th ANGEL

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Welcome! Next little project i compile ill send your way for testing and input

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As long as I'm not getting rick roll'd go for it. That's part of why I always unzip and look through stuff before installing ;) and I like looking at what's inside things.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

biknut1

Reaction score
Rubixed D2G?

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

13th Angel-

I don't mean to be off topic here but I can't help but wonder. Your signature says you are running Rubix on a D2G? How is that working out for ya? Are you using the ROM'mer? Are there sensor issues? Is it ready for any of us "others" to use yet?

Inquiring minds..................

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey dude

still sensor issues yes burry boi just got a new job & has taken some time to adjust to it he is the mastermind behind the romer butwe are currently looking into porting each D2 Rom to the D2G phone that takes time so as of right now we are currently working on the GET~R~DONE ROM we just started development off of burry Bois deodox rom it is stickyed at the top of are section but we will be re amping & adding some Pretty awsome stuff to it including themes & a lot of customizations

head over to are dev site sign up we post all betas there first then shortly after here @ Df

biknut1

Reaction score
hey dude

still sensor issues yes burry boi just got a new job & has taken some time to adjust to it he is the mastermind behind the romer butwe are currently looking into porting each D2 Rom to the D2G phone that takes time so as of right now we are currently working on the GET~R~DONE ROM we just started development off of burry Bois deodox rom it is stickyed at the top of are section but we will be re amping & adding some Pretty awsome stuff to it including themes & a lot of customizations

head over to are dev site sign up we post all betas there first then shortly after here @ Df

Wozzy- thanks for the info. While I don't post a great deal on here, I do read all the development of Team GRD with enthusiasm! I am waiting for you guys to break through the sensor issue, and present the world with a ROM that will blow us all away.

Since I am relatively new to rooting and rom'ming, and know nothing about Linux or programming, I am waiting until you guys come up with a somewhat finished product to test-drive. I am having some minor issues with Fission, and I'm not sure I am ready to beta test new stuff.

But be assured- I will be lurking in the shadows, and when that new ROM is presented I will be one of the first in line to give it a whirl!

I also want to thank all of your team and those who help out for your hard work. As one who gets bogged down in details, I would have given up long before you guys have. I hope this helps (just a little bit) to encourage you all to keep on going after it.

Thanks again!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sent from my RubiXed D2G

13th Angel-

I don't mean to be off topic here but I can't help but wonder. Your signature says you are running Rubix on a D2G? How is that working out for ya? Are you using the ROM'mer? Are there sensor issues? Is it ready for any of us "others" to use yet?

Inquiring minds..................

Yes I am. It works very very well, haven't had any of the problems I had out of fission (having to reboot every day or 2 due to locking up). Have to use v1 of the romer, any of the other just bootloop, not sure why. I also pulled the keyboardlights script from v7 and run it on reboot for keyboard lights, could care less about the hardware lights on the front of the phone but I'll probably pull that script over as well just to make sure it works. Have to find out how burryboi got it to run on boot because I currently have to manually run it every time. I would say its ready to use, just be sure to use v1 of the romer for it. As usual, not my fault if screw up your phone etc, etc.....

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

Status
Not open for further replies.