Slayher, been running smooth all day now. Are you going to theme the news and weather/music widget to match the power control widget or the other way around. Everything else looks great btw, I especially like the dialer and the in call screens, very nice! Compcache seems to be running smooth so far. Are you going to get this on ROM manager?
can someone PLEAASE tell me where i can find the market icon? i have gtalk,maps,facebook,google goggles, just cant find the market icon?
nope not there...any ideas??? thanksCheck in /system/apps to see if it's there.It may not have gotten installed for some reason.
I had this issue but after I was done rec it would just crash and reboot...also I still couldn't get my market icon back...so I just went back to 5.0.6.2 ...I'm going to do a full wipe and see if this corrects everything.....I really want this rom/theme to work right cause it is bad ass!I've run 5.0.7 test0 and test1, and in both roms, video capture doesn't work...force close as soon as I stop recording, and the file is corrupted.
Does video recording work for anyone who's tried this themed rom?
Just did a fresh install and everything is good!!!! except the rec bug! Does anyone no when this will be fix?...Thanks for all the helpI had this issue but after I was done rec it would just crash and reboot...also I still couldn't get my market icon back...so I just went back to 5.0.6.2 ...I'm going to do a full wipe and see if this corrects everything.....I really want this rom/theme to work right cause it is bad ass!I've run 5.0.7 test0 and test1, and in both roms, video capture doesn't work...force close as soon as I stop recording, and the file is corrupted.
Does video recording work for anyone who's tried this themed rom?
in spare parts there is a option for compcache ....should i check it and if i do what does it do?...
There is a way around the forclose issue with video recording....it involves making changes in the build prop file: changing h264 to mp4 or something...once I get back home I can post here...its around somewhere.
Just did a fresh install and everything is good!!!! except the rec bug! Does anyone no when this will be fix?...Thanks for all the help
Just did a fresh install and everything is good!!!! except the rec bug! Does anyone no when this will be fix?...Thanks for all the help
It seems to me that when I was reading the Cyanogenmod 5.0.7 changelog, the video recorder bug was a documented issue. So I believe the problem lies in the actual Cyanogenmod source, and not this ROM specifically.
There is a way around the forclose issue with video recording....it involves making changes in the build prop file: changing h264 to mp4 or something...once I get back home I can post here...its around somewhere.
i've seen that but never tried it. i just saw someone said it made it so it recorded sound but you couldnt see the video. idk though i havent tried. did you?