Games that take full advantage of Bionic's RAW power?

jstwondrng

Reaction score
All,

I am on a mission to find games that take advantage of what the Bionic can do! From a graphic standpoint and speed (no slow down, lag, etc...).

In the Apple store and on iProducts, you have several high-intensive apps that push their devices to the edge. I know we have to have ones that do the same for Android devices.

Jstwondrng

locofocos

Reaction score
Nova 2 HD: your phone is not compatible. Thanks gameloft....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

darkmatter

Reaction score
Well, droid 3 runs it superbly, which means the bionic would as well, whatever that's worth to you, lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

HonKudasai

Reaction score
Hilariously enough, I contacted Gameloft to send me Let's Golf 2, since I had it on my D1. They replied saying it wasn't compatible... despite a demo for the damn game being preinstalled... -_-

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I uninstalled Let's Golf within a day or two.

My son was playing Tron Legacy at Verizon on an IPhone - they need to port that over.

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Try uninstall again. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. I got let's golf of mine by going to manage apps and selecting uninstall.

Sent from 1976 utilizing a 1.21 gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.

je55e

Reaction score
im running nova 2 hd on my Bionic perfect PM me if you want to learn how:p

Are you rooted using chain3d or whatever that app is called? Ive been a little sketch on rooting my bionic, i think Im going to I just havent had the time. This is my 3rd dy of ownership. I ran Nova and some other sick 3d games from gameloft on my OG Droid, I reallu aangwd to get something to compare performance. Guerrilla Bob works pretty good, but I really want NOVA 2(I beat the first one) or Madden