Graphically intense games for Droid Bionic

OP
I

IRSmurf

Reaction score
I bought N.O.V.A. 2 and Asphalt 6 yesterday. They're awesome. I'm going to add a few games to the list this evening.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
I

IRSmurf

Reaction score
Bionic owners,
You can get Asphalt 6 and UNO HD for $.99/ea: http://t.co/JsuJRapa

The list in the original post has been updated with new games, screen captures have been added and re-sized. I hope you enjoy the games as much as I have. I'm going to try Rocket Bunnies, Breitling Reno Air Races, and Random Factor Mahjong next.

Thank you for your contributions, everyone! (XDA / Android Central / Droid Forums)

Last edited:

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Actually, it seems the tegra devices might be a little faster but the omap is definitely more efficient and better in the long run.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

And what exactly are you basing this on the benchmark test the don't even include instructions for the omap processor ...but do for the tegra 2? Trust me the omap supports more video.codecs and has more physical pipelines to the memory and graphics chipset. Better bandwidth is where its at. And thats only 2 quick examplez...theres more. If u want more i can dig up the website side by side comparisob. You got to remember that they wouldn't ditch 1 chipset for another so late into the development if it wasn't totally worth it... i mean would you? And dont even go on abt the 4g problems with tegra 2 bs..cuz thats been fixed already. And fyi my bionic outbenches my bro's tegra 2 powered xoom tanlet...with benchmark programs that favor tegra 2 chipsets! :)

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude calm down, you are over thinking my post. This isn't the place to discuss the differences between the tegra and omap but if you want to, you can make a thread in a different forum about it and I'll gladly respond. Can we get back to graphic intensive games?

I found one a week ago but I can't remember the name of it. It was like the castle demo app for the iphone except this was an android version by a different person.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Wrong thread

Last edited:

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Thanks for this list, it's a great resource! Here are a couple of great-looking games that for some reason don't seem to be available on the Android market ... I got them from the Amazon Appstore:

Peggle
Plants vs. Zombies

I'm also looking forward to the general Android release of Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is due any day now. Currently it only works with the Xperia Play.

Air Attack HD is another great-looking game that works with the Bionic.

OP
I

IRSmurf

Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to the general Android release of Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is due any day now. Currently it only works with the Xperia Play.

Air Attack HD is another great-looking game that works with the Bionic.

I'm looking forward to Minecraft on Bionic, too. It's delay is such a bother.

Downloading Air Attack now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk